Comments on Profile Post by Flan

1. Kelp
    Kelp
    Check out the forum we narrowly avoided a major mess. Unfortunately, I didn't snag the title on my lv23 acolyte. As I was waiting until after maintenance to use my Founders.
    Jun 5, 2013
  2. Flan
    Flan
    Yeah, I was lucky enough to use it on all my alts yesterday, so even my level 8 archer is a Founder now.
    Jun 5, 2013
  3. Flan
    Flan
    If I had listened to Suika's advice not to use them right away...
    Jun 5, 2013
  4. Kelp
    Kelp
    Suika had no influence on my decision :p. Not like it makes too much difference anyway, the game is fairly easy - and you will still need a party for dungeons.
    It'll still be the bestest of best titles at 40 :D
    Jun 5, 2013
  5. Flan
    Flan
    It's of most use to my knight, who is already 46 anyway. That 30 INT is like +12% critical damage for her.
    Jun 5, 2013
  6. Kelp
    Kelp
    I was unaware until recently that int gave crit damage. Interesting. Once you hit 50, you'll be using Scratch cards, right?
    CritKnight doesn't seem to be too nice compared to its brothers, so you'll probably have to get some pretty insane gear to shine bright like a diamond.
    Jun 5, 2013
  7. Flan
    Flan
    INT is crit damage only for warriors and knights. And I sacrificed like 7 AGI and 7 STR for 33 INT to get my crit damage up. So I do about the same damage as other knights, but when I crit, I make bosses cry.
    Jun 5, 2013
  8. Flan
    Flan
    Besides, I cannot figure out where else would be better to throw those 3 points needed for Battle Tactics.
    Jun 5, 2013