Comments on Profile Post by Reynbowz

1. Zain Hallows
    Zain Hallows
    nope :D I cant code at all..but I can sprite, and as far as I know, modding in starbound will be quite easy. maybe easy enough to just sprite the character, and put it in.
    Apr 16, 2013
  2. Reynbowz
    Reynbowz
    Well that's good! I've heard that too, and besides the game won't be released for a while yet. The Novakids got picked, so I'm also hoping that it could get implemented that way if the race is fleshed out nicely enough (:
    Apr 16, 2013
  3. Zain Hallows
    Zain Hallows
    well I really like the race idea! maybe I can help you sprite them/ figure out some things...have a Skype?
    Apr 16, 2013
  4. Reynbowz
    Reynbowz
    Yep, same as my screenname!
    Apr 16, 2013
  5. Zain Hallows
    Zain Hallows
    well I added you :O get on!
    Apr 16, 2013
  6. ThePhail
    ThePhail
    Zain, I dont think you should espect it to be as easy as you are saying.
    Apr 29, 2013
  7. Zain Hallows
    Zain Hallows
    I don't how easy it is :3 i'm only going on the work of the devs...they said it was going to be very easy, so I can only assume it will be easy.
    Apr 30, 2013
  8. ThePhail
    ThePhail
    yeah, but dont expect it to be like you said. Minecraft has also been said to be "easy" to mod, but it's not easy for people who cant really code.
    Apr 30, 2013
  9. Zain Hallows
    Zain Hallows
    I have faith in the devs :D if it isn't that easy, then I will have to learn some things :3
    Apr 30, 2013
  10. ThePhail
    ThePhail
    Heh, that's fine :) Also just a tip. Dont get too excited about the game. Cuz that usually leads to disapointment when you get to play it, just like Duke Nukem did
    Apr 30, 2013
  11. Zain Hallows
    Zain Hallows
    naw man, excitement is whats keepin me going~
    Apr 30, 2013