Comments on Profile Post by Polar Bear

1. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    I believe you mean "I like your cool and original name that has no affiliation with polar bear at all."
    Apr 13, 2013
  2. Polar Bear
    Polar Bear
    Uhhhh, gurl. I was Plague Doctor before u was even on these forums.
    Apr 13, 2013
  3. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    So was I, good sir. I believe that you don't realize that I was the original Plague Doctor, and found a time machine, and that's how I know I qualify, gurl.
    Apr 13, 2013
  4. Polar Bear
    Polar Bear
    Liar, I see. Too bad that Zed was the original Plague Doctor, and many already know this. Too bad that finding a time machine is terrible thought out. The REAL original plague doctor is only here now because of a mutation of an attempted vaccine that caused regenerative capabilities beyond that of any normal creature.
    MY CANON WAS HERE FIRST, DERP, YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT. YOU CAN'T JUST OVERRIDE WHAT WAS, AND IS.
    Apr 13, 2013
  5. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    WELL YOU MUST NOT KNOW HOW TIMETRAVEL WORKS.... HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED BIOSHOCK?!
    Apr 13, 2013
  6. Polar Bear
    Polar Bear
    I am suddenly okay with your continued existence on the grounds that- DIBS ON BEING FROM THIS UNIVERSE. THERE I CALLED IT. DONE.
    Apr 13, 2013
  7. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    Ok, this universe sucks anyway considering you were the first plague doctor.
    Apr 13, 2013
  8. Polar Bear
    Polar Bear
    IF IT'S SO BAD, THEN JUST LEAVE.
    Apr 13, 2013
  9. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    The Time machine left before I could. It had already realized how bad this universe was.
    Apr 13, 2013
  10. Polar Bear
    Polar Bear
    Or maybe it realized how terrible you were. It is my task to fix you, so that your time machine will love you again. I can only help if you're willing.
    Apr 13, 2013
  11. Plague Doctor
    Plague Doctor
    Well, obviously since you've never seen the time machine it must hate you much more than me.
    Apr 13, 2013
  12. Polar Bear
    Polar Bear
    Then I will stay with you forever.
    Apr 13, 2013