Comments on Profile Post by Roxie Stables

1. Robo Hobo
    Robo Hobo
    Haha, thanks.
    I think I got my inspiration for my character from my Fallout 3 Character. I spent most of my time in that game fiddling around in Megaton, and I ended up so broke and so ill-equipped, I just spent my days soaking in the Rads of the Bomb.
    Jan 18, 2013
  2. Roxie Stables
    Roxie Stables
    Ah the fallout series; that's a game series I really need to play pick up one day. It has interested me for quite some time from doing things like watching LP's of it, I can say I have become as obsessed with it as possible without actually playing it. And radiation hot tubs are best hot tubs.
    Jan 18, 2013
  3. Robo Hobo
    Robo Hobo
    You're in luck, then. Fallout 4 will probably be getting announced soon. Three Dog's voice actor leaked some info.
    Jan 18, 2013
  4. Roxie Stables
    Roxie Stables
    Eh, Can't really buy any games until I get a new computer. It's one of the reasons I haven't bought any of the games yet.
    Jan 18, 2013
  5. Robo Hobo
    Robo Hobo
    Ah, I see.
    Shame. One thing to warn you about, however. If you play Fallout, do not get caught up in the gunplay. It is still an RPG, and it's much more fun if you actually, y'know, RP.
    Jan 18, 2013
  6. Roxie Stables
    Roxie Stables
    Well what else could I do? I plan on having much fun with these games. I get immersed in stories easily.
    Jan 18, 2013