Comments on Profile Post by The Enlightened Grue

1. Scienta
    Scienta
    I saw. I don't like the overdoing of the tribal look. I think more plant appliances are in order.
    Nov 14, 2012
  2. Scienta
    Scienta
    On a different note. The treehouse look I like. I imagined large bushes that were hollowed but for the wood part of the plant in the middle.
    Nov 14, 2012
  3. The Enlightened Grue
    The Enlightened Grue
    Looks like the floran are carnivorous, judging by those wall hangings.
    Nov 14, 2012
  4. Scienta
    Scienta
    I don't like that either. I always thought the notion of a plant being eating things when it could photosynthesize being just silly. Sometimes I even ponder the reason behind the mouth in the first place.
    Nov 14, 2012
  5. Scienta
    Scienta
    Apart from speech. But there are much better forms of communication possibly. Can't think of one right now.
    Nov 14, 2012
  6. The Enlightened Grue
    The Enlightened Grue
    well, photosynthesis might not provide all the energy needed for an active lifestyle. I know all the plants in my neighborhood are really laze. They never even get up from where they are rooted. Plus, they've got to eat all day to survive. That seems really inefficient to me.
    Nov 14, 2012
  7. Scienta
    Scienta
    You have a point. But maybe the Floran's process is more refined? Possibly somehow using super chlorophyll or somehow crams more chlorophyll into their cells that your standard plant or maybe both. I don't know... I just don't like it.
    Nov 15, 2012
  8. Scienta
    Scienta
    I'm possibly over thinking it. They haven't shown impressive creative feats with their storytelling in the past races. Although I like the Apex I just don't like the X people that keep popping up everywhere. X being (Insert random earth organism)
    Nov 15, 2012
  9. The Enlightened Grue
    The Enlightened Grue
    the thought of them venus flytrapping raw flesh?
    maybe they cook it.
    or maybe they'll pull a really obscure R.L.Stine reference (Stay out of the Basement) and have them eat mulch/fertilizer?
    Nov 15, 2012
  10. Scienta
    Scienta
    Either your late or I'm lost... I should restrain myself when double posting.
    Nov 15, 2012
  11. The Enlightened Grue
    The Enlightened Grue
    I had to pause for a second to google the name of that Goosebumps book, sorry. I didn't bother refreshing to check for a new post.
    Nov 15, 2012
  12. Scienta
    Scienta
    Ahh...
    Nov 15, 2012
  13. Scienta
    Scienta
    Anywho... I guess I will just lie to myself and say that those are trophies.
    Nov 15, 2012
  14. The Enlightened Grue
    The Enlightened Grue
    until you spot a Floran ingame being like "omnomnomnom". or their bio page comes out. It should be due soon...
    Nov 15, 2012
  15. Scienta
    Scienta
    *sigh* Driving the lore in the ground I say! THE GROUND!!!
    Nov 15, 2012