darkmega
Last Activity:
Jun 2, 2017

Share This Page

darkmega

Phantasmal Quasar, Male, from Secret

Only just got here and already I'm going to town on the suggestions section... I better go to bed before i hurt myself. @_@' Mar 2, 2012

darkmega was last seen:
Jun 2, 2017
    1. Space Sphere
      Space Sphere
      Black Ace was awesome. And in SPAAAAAACE.
    2. darkmega
      darkmega
      Only just got here and already I'm going to town on the suggestions section... I better go to bed before i hurt myself. @_@'
  • About

Rather than me telling you about me, here, have some of my quotes I made up just on the spot.

"What use is a hyperactive imagination when you've got no way of making the things come true? Well... thats where modders and game developers who take suggestions come into play until I become one myself..."

"If you win something doing it the hardest way possible theres 2 things people can think of you: You're stupid that you don't make things easy for yourslef or you're really skilled to do it that way and succeed. I like the latter quite obviously, but you can't please everyone."

"Manpants? Check. Matrix Sunglasses? Check. The need to do things with style? Check. A Decent level of skill to back up the rest? No idea, we'll find out, won't we?"

Signature

[​IMG]