3. Alternal
    Alternal
    Heheheh, indeed I do! You a big fan?
    Oct 6, 2012
  4. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    quite ^_^
    just look at my avatar
    it's what happens when i make a fanventure and get my artist friends into homestuck XD
    Oct 6, 2012
  5. Nathan B.
  6. Alternal
    Alternal
    Woah that is quite the weapon!
    My friends are all pretty much into it, we like planning out our "session" hahahah.
    Oct 6, 2012
  7. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    yeah same XD
    i've got my fanventure started on MSPA forums if ya wanna make a command sometimes XD want a link?
    Oct 6, 2012
  8. Alternal
    Alternal
    Surprisingly I don't actually have a forum account there o_o...
    I might make one but I don't have to much of a need to. But awesome man, we've kinda started drawing ours out but we usually talk about how much my moirial is gunna screw us up, with him being a bard and all. XD
    Oct 6, 2012
  9. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    sounds like it's more of a troll based one XD
    i prefer the human based ones
    but that's just me
    i also never understood why most fanventures had their own set of trolls because it's said that karkats group was the one who created our universe so that always struck me as odd XD and a bit selfish XD
    Oct 6, 2012
  10. Alternal
    Alternal
    Nah we're all human XD
    And yeah that does make quite a bit of sense, but maybe there were other troll sessions going on? That could be possible, since while John's was going, there was FadoraFreak's session as well. So maybe parallel universes could work.
    Oct 6, 2012
  11. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    i don't think a plain old PDA would travel between universes leaving me to believe there could be multiple sessions in one universe WHICH could
    Oct 6, 2012
  12. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    easily make seance given how massive a universe is
    not to mention frogs often have many offspring :)
    i'm just thinking that more trolls interacting with humans is a bit silly because lets face it the
    Oct 6, 2012
  13. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    people only add them to their fanventures because they want to show them off and that's pretty much it XD with mine i try to keep with the main story till our characters enter the medium and yada yada but i don't plan on trolls helping or hindering
    also given the possibilities of multiple sessions in a universe i would suspect karkat and the others
    Oct 6, 2012
  14. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    can talk to more than just john and his friends but considering their session is what caused trouble they focused on them
    i was personally planning a thing where karkat made a mistake and talked with nathan for a sec then realizing he's talking to the wrong guy getting frustrated and yada yada
    make a little cameo have a laugh that sort of thing
    (nathan is my character by the way)
    Oct 6, 2012
  15. Alternal
    Alternal
    Ah I see what you mean, multiple session seem very probable. And sounds awesome! I'm my character heheh, so it's actually going to be like my friend's and I's adventure as soon as one of them actually gets back to reading hahahah.

Oh I was wondering, what's you role???
    Oct 6, 2012
  16. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    do you mean like my characters class?
    Oct 6, 2012
  17. Alternal
    Alternal
    Yeah! I'm still a little undecided. I'm torn between being a prince or an heir. But Hero of Blood none the less.
    Oct 6, 2012
  18. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    seer of time (note that seers in history have not always been girls contrary to popular stupidity of not looking it up XD )
    Oct 6, 2012
  19. Alternal
    Alternal
    No no I know that seers can be guys as well, since Kankri is a Seer of Blood.
    That sounds like a really helpful role too! Seers are very important to their team.
    Oct 7, 2012
  20. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    yeah XD i personally think it'll be interesting to see
    (no pun intended)
    i've onle seen knights and heirs useing powers so far so i wonder what type of powers seers would have
    Oct 7, 2012
  21. Alternal
    Alternal
    Well they're a little more passive right? So you wouldn't really have to many like massive tornadoes, but you'd most likely be able to see people's intentions as well as their inner thoughts. So if you had a sketchy or dangerous player on your team, like a bard, prince of heart, ect, you'd likely be able to stop them before they would screw a bunch of stuff up.
    Oct 7, 2012
  22. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    yeah i suppose
    Oct 7, 2012
  23. Nathan B.
    Nathan B.
    Oct 9, 2012
  24. Alternal
    Alternal
    Ah I see. That makes sense.
    Oct 9, 2012