Comments on Profile Post by Aeridan

1. Spike
    Spike
    I don't get it.... aren't you wearing a blue wig all along?
    Aug 6, 2012
  2. Aeridan
    Aeridan
    Nope, this is all natural.
    Aug 6, 2012
  3. Spike
    Spike
    Right..... I'm sure you didn't just... Dye it!
    Aug 6, 2012
  4. Aeridan
    Aeridan
    Not at all. Sure I've dyed it other colors before because why not, but the blue you see here is natural.
    Aug 6, 2012
  5. Spike
    Spike
    but apparently you have problem with other ponies using blue wigs because they don't have luscious hairs than yours.
    Aug 6, 2012
  6. Aeridan
    Aeridan
    That's not the problem, the problem is that the blue wigs are assimilating so many members! It's getting out of control, if anyone is supposed to be assimilating, it's the bronies!!
    Aug 6, 2012
  7. Spike
    Spike
    I was about to say that the bronies are assimilating just as the blue wigs are, but you beat me to my punch. Well, first of all, it's hypocritical to condone the bronies and condemn the blue wigs; second of all, why can't we just do both? Third of all, I look friggin' great in blue and finally, it's MY PUNCH. Stop beating to it.
    Aug 6, 2012
  8. Aeridan
    Aeridan
    Well Spike, you and your logic win this round but mark my words, it is not over! Now good day!
    Aug 6, 2012
  9. Spike
    Spike
    Have a nice howdy doo to you too. Oh, and enjoy the punch.
    Aug 6, 2012
  10. Aeridan
    Aeridan
    I will enjoy the punch, AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!
    Aug 6, 2012
  11. Zailiner
    Zailiner
    Battle about rational logical thinking? Ok.
    The thing is that, assimilating people into bronies is different to "assimilating" people into having profile avatars including a blue wig, surely you can even see that.
    Aug 7, 2012
  12. Zailiner
    Zailiner
    "Why can't we just do both?", you seem to be asking this question while basing it on your own perspective. "Why can't I be gay?", there is no clear answer to pro-gays, but a ton for anti-gays. And you do look great in green and blue.
    Aug 7, 2012
  13. Spike
    Spike
    First of all, I don't see the difference between bronies assimilation and blue wigs assimilation; please elaborate. Second of all, I don't see how being both a brony and a blue wig is like being gay; you cannot choose to be gay, but you can chose to have an awesome wig.
    Aug 7, 2012
  14. GunmanRex
    GunmanRex
    Wow, So gay people are forced to be gay against their will?
    Aug 7, 2012
  15. Spike
    Spike
    in a way yes. Unless you are bisexual, gay people cannot "choose" not to be gay.
    Aug 7, 2012
  16. Zailiner
    Zailiner
    OBJECTION!
    "...you cannot choose to be gay..."
    "...gay people cannot "choose" not to be gay."
    >_>

"Second of all, I don't see how being both a brony"
    The basic definition of brony is:"A person who likes the show MLP:FIM".
    Liking something and being gay are both "emotional", and it's pretty much impossible to go against how you really feel.
    Aug 8, 2012
  17. Spike
    Spike
    Well, if you are straight, try to like men. It's pretty much impossible for a truly straight men to become gay; it should be the same way the other way around.
    Aug 8, 2012