Followers 1

Share This Page

Farzaxis

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male

Farzaxis was last seen:
Aug 13, 2022
    1. Volendi
      Volendi
      So, I came across Mazzon's Pogopuschel (Rabite) mod just recently, and ran with it, and used the assets to expand/recolor into four different rabite varieties, each dropping their own unique food item (gumdrops, choco bar, royal jam, etc).

Wanting to upload it to Nexus, and saw that credit for the initial rabite assets went to you. May I upload it, using your rabite assets?
    2. mazzon
      mazzon
      Hi, I'm updating all stardew valley sprites of animals to a new mods BFAV ( this make you add more animals without replacing the other, i want to ask, if I can upload in nexus)
    3. Gannayev
      Gannayev
      Hey, I just came across your wonderful resprite for Leah and I absolutely love it! I was wondering if you plan to do any more sprite work? I'd love to see more of your creations.
      1. Farzaxis
        Farzaxis
        I actually redoing all farm buildings, redoing existing mods fixing things etc. Ill be Uploading the Whole load at once (hopefully) without kinks.

If you have something specific in mind i should resprite just tell me i wont promise anything, wont throw it off the table either tho , all depends on the mood really.
        Oct 16, 2016
  • About