sayter

The Waste of Time, from Earth

Awesome. Mar 19, 2016

sayter was last seen:
Apr 15, 2024 at 3:25 PM
    1. nightlol543
      nightlol543
      I Have been wanting this for a while now
      Could you please add a race that has rapier mastery or a race that is just good with rapiers
      Thank you for your time
      1. sayter
        sayter
        There are no plans for any more races. There already are races that are good with swords, rapiers included.
        Jun 29, 2023
        nightlol543 likes this.
      2. nightlol543
        nightlol543
        Ok I didn't know there were races that were good with rapiers
        thanks for your time
        Jun 29, 2023
      3. sayter
        sayter
        None specifically with rapiers, I don't think. Swords, in general. If a race has a "swords" benefit that applies to -all- swords. if they have a -specific- type of sword, then it applies only to that type.
        Jun 29, 2023
        nightlol543 likes this.
    2. Dekadrachm
    3. Alejandrofg347
      Alejandrofg347
      I love your work sayter keep it up <3
    4. Eli_Shane
      Eli_Shane
      I have now updated FR and FU to versions 5.3.666 and 5.6.4271. And as a result, the game does not start with any version of the FR. But without FR, the game starts.

And Gyrusens+ does not work with this race either.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        and had you bothered to even try to read theuupdate notes for the mods, youd know that you can no longer use both mods together. FR MUST be removed , as it is built into FU now. Having both will crash you.

I don't know anything about gyrusens, and that isnt my problem.
        Aug 31, 2020
        Eli_Shane likes this.
      2. Eli_Shane
        Eli_Shane
        Thanks for answering. Yes, I found where it was described that these two mods are combined into one. And I understand that Gyrusens+ is simply no longer compatible with your mod, so I deleted it. Now everything is working properly. Thanks for the explanation, I figured it out.
        Aug 31, 2020
        sayter likes this.
    5. PlatinumFrog
      PlatinumFrog
      Hello Sayter. I have only FU, and FR installed, and I would like to know how I can edit the player light/aura. I would like to change the colors, or dim it, or disable it for different races. I am familiar with how mods work. I know that FU tries to disable it with "player/stat_primary.animation.patch" but glitch still produce an aura, and Tenebrhae produce a magenta light. How do I edit this?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        certain races *intentionally* still produce light. You'll find that handled in those races animations and the like.
        May 3, 2020
    6. Basile Ocimum Tulip
      Basile Ocimum Tulip
      the book "An Amazing Fact" allows for infinite pixels if bought and sold repeatedly
    7. Abaddon The Despoiler
      Abaddon The Despoiler
      hey there, I am trying to get the stats to work with the mantid race but I am not having any luck, do the two files the concern each race have to be identical in order to work? well not identical but the stats that are modified are the same and in the same amount
    8. Sparklink
      Sparklink
    9. Eliza1090
      Eliza1090
      BUG REPORT : under "non specific" usage of mods, your mod "frackin races" makes the "Whip" type weapon gets stuck if half click, or hold attack button while moving different angles, left/right... right/left...

please see a fix for this problem...
      1. sayter
        sayter
        no. FU edits the whips already, and cannot be used with other mods that edit the whip. thats your problem. Has nothing to do with FU directly. Please dont install conflicting mods.
        Oct 20, 2019
    10. Rocket6488
      Rocket6488
      hey hey good sir, sorry to hit you with another issue, but i can't seem to get the first bounty bit to work, as the poster doesn't have the quest interactive on it, recently updated to 1.4.1, have the LATEST FU, completed prereq quest in vanilla... did you update requirements to get bounties, or is it already in my console?
      Log will not be helpful
      1. Rocket6488
        Rocket6488
        Added bonus, my eld'uukar character didn't get it but my novakid character did, no differences in log file
        Jun 24, 2019
    11. Dekadrachm
      Dekadrachm
      How’ve you been?
    12. novaian
      novaian
      1. sayter
        sayter
        known issue. We've already fixed the issue, but for some reason some folks have issues unless they delete their universe files. Unsure why.
        Jun 11, 2019
      2. novaian
        novaian
        oh well, Rip 2 hour universe.
        Jun 11, 2019
      3. novaian
        novaian
        tried it, still have the problem ._.
        Jun 11, 2019
    13. pyro000
      pyro000
      1. sayter
        sayter
        Which proves you didn't even bother to TRY reading the mod page. Right at the top it tells you of a requirement, and provides a link to it.

Please go read the mod page. All of it.
        Apr 17, 2019
      2. pyro000
        pyro000
        So I needed xBawks oh no I am really sorry :C, thank you so much to helping me and creating this great mod.
        Apr 17, 2019
    14. xXTheSilentOneXx
      xXTheSilentOneXx
      hey sayter, quick ask. ive got a crash when i use the tricorder to modify my matter manipulator, ive tried getting rid of any other mods except xbawks too
      heres the log: https://pastebin.com/k3fYH4Ki
    15. Eliza1090
      Eliza1090
      hi.. i love your frakin universe mod so much!, and i immediately thought if you can fix those beautiful mods and merge them into your ever growing project!? <3 :

https://tinyurl.com/y4ds7m8v
      https://tinyurl.com/y6356dwg

the author is long gone from this community,i ask if you may be able to update them, and merge them into your beautiful frakin mod!, i think it will be a great addition!! <3
      1. sayter
        sayter
        No thanks. No interest in either of those mechanics. Plus, some of the features simply won't function anymore in 1.3.4.
        Mar 20, 2019
    16. neyarthur1
      neyarthur1
      hello sayter, I would like to know if you are the creator of Frackin Universe, if it is, I am your fan :), but what I really wanted was to ask one thing, I would like, if possible, to focus more on perfomance, in the game, is not a criticism that I'm doing, but an improvement so that your universe, more and more reaches the world of other adventurers.

I regret the inconvenience.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        i am the maker yes. As for performance: not really much I can do about it. Im limited to the starbound engine, and what it can do. We constantly rework scripts to make them less heavy to run, but beyond that our hands are tied.
        Mar 16, 2019
        neyarthur1 likes this.
      2. neyarthur1
        neyarthur1
        but the fact that this heavy or not, does not change that I like your universe a lot, thanks my friend for commenting my post, have faith everything will improve :)
        Mar 16, 2019
    17. Norris
      Norris
      Hello, the mod is wonderful. I found one flaw in the Densinium blade sprite. When you attack the trail from the blade is a little goes back of the character. Please fix it.
    18. Eli_Shane
      Eli_Shane
      I have a question on the FrackinUniverse fashion. If you pack it in the .pak archive. Will it work and the speed of reading the .pak file will be faster?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        yes. but you will need to do that for every release
        Feb 15, 2019
      2. Eli_Shane
        Eli_Shane
        Archive packed now the game began to work faster. Thanks.
        Feb 15, 2019
    19. FowardShift
      FowardShift
      Hello there, I'm experiencing a bug where the quest that makes me activate the gate with core fragments resets to "explore the orbited planet" after I do that, making it impossible to progress, can you help me? here's my log: https://pastebin.com/zkQasUGU
      1. sayter
        sayter
        whobound is outdated and not at all compatible with FU. Remove it. It is trying to override the FU intro quest.
        Jan 28, 2019
      2. FowardShift
        FowardShift
        I see, thanks for your time!
        Jan 28, 2019
    20. ghjad9
      ghjad9
      Hi, Just getting back to you about frackin universe. I didn't have any other mods installed, it just didn't work at all. maybe it's an osx thing. I'm going to try it on windows today. Not trying to offend anyone, just my experience
      1. sayter
        sayter
        If you didnt have any other mods but FU installed, that is your problem. Read the mod page, dude. It literally tells you that you MUST have a Character Extender mod installed, and provides a link. This is an error on your part for not reading the mod page before installing.
        Dec 17, 2018
      2. sayter
        sayter
        from right near the top of the page: "Note: FU now includes some races. You will require a Character Extender mod like Xbawks or your game will not run."
        Dec 17, 2018
  • About

Ninja