Comments on Profile Post by Firepaw Da Cat

1. ZettaFactored
    ZettaFactored
    Yes! Occasionally I scour the forums bc my shriveled lizard brain has dumb nostalgia disease (lowkey feel like i should also mention that im no longer a stupid asshole kid)
    Jul 27, 2020
    Firepaw Da Cat likes this.
  2. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    I only recently came back to the forums to see what was going on myself, it sure has changed. Anyways, it's great to see you! I haven't talked to people from that time very much, mostly just disappeared to deal with stuff. Have you kept in contact with everybody? And that's good to hear, I remember the stuff you used to do :p
    Jul 27, 2020
    ZettaFactored likes this.
  3. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    Though I feel I've changed a lot myself, I started drawing for one
    Jul 27, 2020
  4. ZettaFactored
    ZettaFactored
    It's good to see you too! I kept in contact for a while, but by the end only really two people of the original group remained, and I had to break off contact bc it was pretty toxic. I'm defo nothing like the Zetta back then, for one, turns out I'm a girl, actually. I've kept writing and improving since then(and picked up a strong fascination with crustaceans somewhere along the way)
    Jul 27, 2020
  5. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    Yeah it got pretty toxic there, that was the main reason why I left the group, and I had a lot of stuff going on at the time as well. And hey, then we share that in common! I also realized that a while ago, and since I came out about it my life has been a lot better :3
    If you want to keep talking, I could add you on Discord, would be less awkward than talking in these small posts, my discord is Firepawdacat#9172
    Jul 27, 2020
  6. ZettaFactored
    ZettaFactored
    Sure :3! I'm 'Bog Monster#8946'
    Jul 27, 2020
  7. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    There, I've added you :3
    Jul 27, 2020