Mods:

Share This Page

SheepLord

Cosmic Narwhal, Male

SheepLord was last seen:
Dec 4, 2021
    1. sayter
      sayter
      Ah, you're alive again! FrackinUniverse has contained a "read only" version of your Izku as non-playable , purely for background flavor for quite some time. Basically, spawning as tenants and random npcs etc. If this is a problem, please get back to me ASAP. I reached out ages ago but you'd long-since vanished :)
      1. SheepLord
        SheepLord
        No no I love it when I saw your message I had hoped you had went forward with it's implementation despite my not being on to get back to you. The way your mod has come together is simply astounding please feel free to use the Izku however you see fit in it.
        Dec 8, 2019
      2. sayter
        sayter
        Cool. Thanks man. Just want to be sure to cover all my bases!
        Dec 9, 2019
    2. TheWorstPersonEver
      TheWorstPersonEver
      Are the Izku updated for Pleased Giraffe?
      1. Omega_Flowely likes this.
    3. polyskilz
      polyskilz
      Hey i was wondering where these Izku dungeons are? been searching for hours cant seem to find one.
      1. SheepLord
        SheepLord
        there a random dungeon same odds as finding any random dungeon but if you know how to edit files you can set it to override all dungeons (on new planets) with theirs to see it and then set it back to normal
        Jan 26, 2015
    4. RavenChelsvokia
      RavenChelsvokia
      Hey i love the race and how it looks so far but im having an issue getting my mods to work but when i do get it working i plan to make an Izku the first modded species i use
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SheepLord
        SheepLord
        ah ok theres two ways of doing most everything with my mod

1: First way is to lvl up normally light monsters appear in a mid lvl tier and the living ore will only appear on lvl 10 planets since its only for end game items.
        Jun 16, 2014
      3. SheepLord
        SheepLord
        2: The other and much easier way is to download a mod called tabula rasa which is a nice little mod for crafting modded material, I made a tab for this mod and all Izku tiered items can be crafted for 1 pixel from any point in the game
        Jun 16, 2014
      4. RavenChelsvokia
        Jun 17, 2014
  • About