Jul 31, 2023
Mods:
Birthday:
February 23
Home Page:
Rookie software engineer, devoted husband & father

Share This Page

AbsoluteXeroEX

Phantasmal Quasar, Male, from Everywhere at once and nowhere at all.

To those wondering, yes I'm still around, just having to shift priorities now that I'm attending school for software engineering. Jan 23, 2023

AbsoluteXeroEX was last seen:
Jul 31, 2023
    1. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      To those wondering, yes I'm still around, just having to shift priorities now that I'm attending school for software engineering.
      1. Sock_Bunny likes this.
      2. Sock_Bunny
        Sock_Bunny
        Ohh, sounds fun!! Good luck!
        Feb 22, 2023
        AbsoluteXeroEX likes this.
      3. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        Thank you! It's been weird trying to adjust to a school schedule while working full time, so this is going to get interesting.
        Feb 22, 2023
        Sock_Bunny likes this.
    2. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      Obligatory "I'm still not dead, real life is just being difficult" update
    3. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      Well, I've got the gist on how cinematics in the game works, now I just need to flesh one out completely.
    4. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      General note: Romulan ale should be illegal.
    5. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      It is Wednesday, my dudes
    6. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      3D printers are just prototype Matter Manipulators and none of you can change my mind.
    7. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      A full minute of stunned silence means "My God, what did you do," not "Please continue."
    8. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      "Violence is never the answer; violence is a question, and the answer is 'yes'."
    9. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      OH YEAH, THEY'RE BACK.
    10. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      I was put on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. ... ... ... At this rate, I'm never gonna die.
    11. SSJMichael29
      SSJMichael29
      Love the Nightars species :) Thank you. Hope to see it back :(
      1. AbsoluteXeroEX likes this.
      2. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        THEY'RE BACK.
        Jun 19, 2020
    12. MysticVirgo
      MysticVirgo
      Hello! Me again, I just saw your reply to my last post. I figured I'd make a new one. Hope life has been treating you alright! Thats dope that you're remaking it from the ground up! Hype! And yea the new 1.4 update is pretty crazy, I wasn't expecting it to actually become reality given they said they weren't gonna release it or w/e till they "made it better" or w/e...
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        Hey Virgo! I apologize for the delay, but yes, it's still in development. And by other games, I meant playing them (I've been stuck in FFXIV with the release of Shadowbringers and the upcoming story patch next month).
        Sep 17, 2019
      4. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        I'm poking around the bounty system right now and may incorporate some missions into that later on, but I'm currently also re-working the Nightfort mission to be a little more dynamic; I may even rework it into an intro mission for Nightar characters (instead of the default Protectorate intro). Only time will tell~
        Sep 17, 2019
      5. MysticVirgo
        MysticVirgo
        Omg, I love FF14 haha, I just recently been taking a break from it. But the dancer class was pree fun and the Viera are dopeeee tooooo
        Sep 24, 2019
        AbsoluteXeroEX likes this.
    13. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      Life, lemons, lemonade, orbital strike. Logical progression.
      1. Parrotte likes this.
    14. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      [Insert obligatory "not dead" status update here]
    15. MysticVirgo
      MysticVirgo
      Hello! I didn't notice Nightars Revitalized was taken down due to reworking. I just now figured that out today. I hope all is going well in your life. And I hope that you're bringing a whole new light--- Err.. Darkness I mean! To the Nightars that will blow the socks of everyone!
      2. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        Thanks for reaching out! I apologize for the long silence, I've had multiple projects and getting caught up on various games that have kept me away from anything Starbound-related. I still plan on re-releasing them, but it's going to be more of an offshoot/reboot rather than keeping with their original lore.
        Jun 24, 2019
      3. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        I've yet to get caught up on the new 1.4 beta, so I'll be toying with that a bit as well to see how well I can re-integrate them. TL;DR = No, they're not dead, but they'll be a bit more 'complete' on their initial re-release!
        Jun 24, 2019
    16. Joseph K
      Joseph K
      You know you could always just forget about the FU integration, it's better than ditching the project entirely.
      2. AbsoluteXeroEX
        AbsoluteXeroEX
        Oh, i haven't ditched them entirely. I'm rolling them into something a bit newer; the last few months I've been experimenting with different variations of how I'd like to have things go with them, and trying to maintain them in the way the original author had has been a chore, so it's going to be a reboot of sorts, but in a way that makes sense for both Vanilla and FU.
        Mar 4, 2019
      3. Joseph K
        Joseph K
        Okay, well good luck then.
        Mar 4, 2019
    17. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      For those who are wondering, I'm re-working the version of the Nightars I had into something a bit more than what they were. Stay tuned~
    18. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      Who new balancing five projects, work life, and home life could be so fun? :D /s
    19. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      "Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated."
      1. Roskii Heiral
        Roskii Heiral
        Exaggerated which way? Are they more true or less?
        Dec 2, 2018
      2. AbsoluteXeroEX
        Dec 3, 2018
    20. AbsoluteXeroEX
      AbsoluteXeroEX
      Getting better with this modding thing; soon to come: new missions and gear, and custom intro scene. Stay tuned!
  • About

Birthday:
    February 23
    Home Page:
    https://absolutexeroex.github.io
    Rookie software engineer, devoted husband & father
    Current carry-over supporter of the Nightar Race mod by iMisterX for vanilla SB. The original has been integrated with Frackin' Universe, so any FU-related issues with the Nightars should be brought to the FU dev team, as I am mostly hands-off with that. At current, the version of the Nightars mod I was working on is outdated. I am currently working on bringing it up to spec with the latest update, and will re-release it once a lot of the major elements have been addressed.

Signature

"What seest thou else in the dark backward and abysm of time?"

"We are oft to blame in this, 'tis too much proved, that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself."