Comments on Profile Post by Stabby066

1. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Fixed it. Also, can you put Dark Souls Swansong on the Steam thread?
    Jun 21, 2019
  2. Stabby066
    Stabby066
    Ok I updated Return to Earth, and put your Dark Souls Swangsong mod on steam. But at the moment i havent any pictures of the fight against the boss, please can you make some screenshots and send it to me or put them on your discord server, because i didnĀ“t have my old character and i need to play to the whole game.

the mod is here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1777912920
    Jun 22, 2019
  3. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I'll get some screen shots, and also, when I click on the link it says the page doesn't exist or was removed by the other.
    Jun 22, 2019
  4. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Jun 22, 2019
  5. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Please talk to that person who made the latest comment on the Return to Earth Steam page.
    Jul 18, 2019
  6. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Can you take Return to Earth off of steam? I'm gonna try uploading the overhauled version myself.
    Aug 22, 2019
  7. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Never mind, turns out I can't do that, so you'll have to. Details our in the development page of the discord server.
    Aug 22, 2019
  8. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Don't take it personally, but I've decided to have somebody who's more accountable upload the updated version. But when you do read this you should take the normal one off of steam.
    Aug 26, 2019