Followers 2

Share This Page

hpeinar

Void-Bound Voyager, Male

hpeinar was last seen:
Apr 15, 2019
    1. Levi_112
      Levi_112
      Hello Hpeinar i got a bug report about StardewValley planner v2. it seems i cant render the four corners farm. every other farm type seems to work fine. Any help or ideas ?
    2. MLAS_233
      MLAS_233
      How to move my greenhouse?
    3. marchelo
      marchelo
      Good Morning,
      I am very grateful for such an excellent tool for planning the layout of my farm. But for a few months, I could not specify how long ago, that the button "Save plan as picture" is not working.
      Currently what I do is put in full screen, and zoom out and take a screenshot. Then I edit the image.
      I know this same bug happened before and it was fixed.
      1. marchelo
        marchelo
        Last connection of hpeinar in Apr 15 2019? So I have very little chance of getting an answer
        Apr 24, 2021
    4. kay the farmer
      kay the farmer
      my layout not is saving on my pc what do i do?
      1. marchelo
        marchelo
        I am suffering from the same problem. So far what I do is take a screenshot and then edit it to cut out all the surplus and keep only the image of the farm. Which is very annoying. I don't see another way until that bug is fixed
        Apr 24, 2021
    5. Sk1nk
      Sk1nk
      No idea if you are still active, but since this is the way to contact you according to Stardew.info here we go:
      I am not able to plan a farm on Safari on an iPad. Neither the Apple Pencil nor the finger work, since it seems that the top left corner is always checked and trying to highlight something always ends up in coloring the whole map in red! Would love a fix
    6. shananasty
      shananasty
      Like others have posted on here before there is no way to render what the buildings will look like fleshed out in any of the seasons on the four corners map. :( Also there are no red borders to show where invalid placement would be. Is there any plans for these coming up? Thanks for all of the work!
    7. Emilynchen11
      Emilynchen11
      I try to render my farm but it does not work (I have the Four Corners layout) What could I do ?
      1. shananasty
        shananasty
        What I've been doing is rendering on standard map but doing all of the placement on four corners and trying to use my imagination lol. I'm hoping a change will be coming soon since the new map was added so promptly after the update!
        Dec 10, 2019
    8. Elimy
      Elimy
      I've been trying to use the Stardew Planner for a few days now in order to plan a farm with the new map, however the farm won't render in any season. Has it just not been updated for the Four Corners farm, or is this a glitch I'm having? Thanks!
    9. perungo
      perungo
      Outstanding work on an indispensable resource.
      When you have time, could you add the coffee bean to the spring/summer crop options, please? Thank you.
    10. shiro2579
      shiro2579
      I'm using the Windows version and it don't have all layouts from the site version. Could you update it?
    11. redfreckles16
      redfreckles16
    12. RoboMadster
      RoboMadster
      why does it not let me save my files into my normal game?
    13. RoboMadster
      RoboMadster
      for some reason when i try saving my layout it does not let me?
    14. lrx1994
      lrx1994
      Perfect tool.
      An official Chinese version of game has been released. I think there are many Chinese players interested in your tool, how do you think of releasing a Chinese version of your planner. I could contribute to it.
    15. cdmabrey
      cdmabrey
      i can't seem to get the planner to render my save file. sent the save file via gmail.
    16. tiffanyjpg
      tiffanyjpg
      Hey! For some reason, no matter how much i try to click it, or refresh the page, i just cannot save a picture file of my farm!
    17. akmar
      akmar
      Wonderful app! I've been using it since SDV came out and I love how the new layouts were incorporated too.
      But I'm having trouble importing my save file now...I don't get a 500 Internal Server Error like Haren, but the button just doesn't seem to do anything after I've browsed to and selected my save file.
      Thanks
      1. hpeinar
        hpeinar
        Could you please send me your saveGame file so I could see what is happening with it?
        Oct 17, 2016
    18. gummywyrms
      gummywyrms
      Hey, thanks so much for the planner. However, I think the maps are loaded wrong. I loaded my map from my save file, and it opened as a fishing map, but I have a mining map. It's a minor bug, though, since I've barely done anything, so I was able to change it pretty easily (not sure if it would have an effect on more developed farms).
      1. hpeinar
        hpeinar
        Is this still a problem? Could you send me your saveGame file which is having this issue?
        Oct 17, 2016
      2. gummywyrms
        gummywyrms
        I sent it over Gmail, hope that's fine.
        Oct 17, 2016
      3. hpeinar
        hpeinar
        I got your save and fixed the problem :)
        Thank you very much for finding and reporting this. You can find your name in the changelog part of the planner ;)
        Oct 18, 2016
        gummywyrms likes this.
    19. haren
      haren
      The planner tool seems great, but I seem to be having a problem importing as I get a POST https://stardew.info/api/import 500 (Internal Server Error) and nothing happens. Still, thank you, I know this will help plan things out.
    20. RichieJS
      RichieJS
      Great App. Newbie at coding so very small newbie question. Is it possible to zoom closer on the Grid map.

Cheers Richie.
  • About