Jan 22, 2021

Share This Page

MouseyPounds

Cosmic Narwhal, Male

MouseyPounds was last seen:
Jan 22, 2021
    1. Minimouse90
      Minimouse90
      I need some help with a mod. PPJA more trees keep asking for me to download More trees DGA, but the DGA versions do not work. Is there an alternative? I have asked on discord no one seems to know.
    2. Battleknight13
      Battleknight13
      Can you make a unofficial update for bfav so I can use it on Android
      1. raizel1207 likes this.
    3. osonix
      osonix
      Hi, I love stardew checkup, it's been very helpful. I would love to help translate it to spanish. Many people would find it helpful too. Thanks!
    4. Miley0205
      Miley0205
      is the your Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (BFAV) updatet after december 2019 because smapii says there is a update for it
    5. nnautical
      nnautical
      Heyyy I'm having the same issue that mollyxcat22 had... BFAV is no longer compatible, and when I try to use the unofficial ver, it tells me that the modder instructions are invalid (with an invalid destination path on every file). If you could help me fix this or give me some guidance, that would be wonderful!
    6. mollyxcat22
      mollyxcat22
      Hello! I've just got the Unofficial BFAV v3.0 and need help. Firstly, BFAV v3.0 does not load, SMAPI saying "BetterAnimalVariey.dll" not found. Could you give me some guidance on how to fix this, as well as how to install a BFAV animal mod with this update that requires config.json editing? I'm new to this as of yesterday, so as of right now I haven't the foggiest idea how to tackle this. I'd appreciate any help.
      1. Paperkoopa likes this.
    7. shirosagi_
      shirosagi_
      hello, mouseypounds. thankyou for creating (?) stardew checkup & predictor! i wonder if they’re not compatible with the recently updated ios version...? when i browse my phone, i couldn’t open the folder because of an unknown error. even though the file isnt corrupted... if you’re busy, it’s ok though! it’s probably my phone..
      1. MouseyPounds
        MouseyPounds
        If you are getting an error even opening the file, there could be some issue regarding permissions or the browser software on the device getting in the way. Although I don't have an iOS device myself, I'll keep an eye out for further problem reports.

One possible workaround (though obviously not as convenient) is to see if you can copy the save to PC via iTunes or a similar program and then run the app on the PC.
        Apr 12, 2019
        shirosagi_ likes this.
      2. shirosagi_
        shirosagi_
        thankyou for your reply! yes, there might be problems with my phone, though i don’t really understand since i never change my privacy settings etc... i guess i’ll just have to live w/o stardew checkup&predictor ;v; once again, thankyou!
        Apr 13, 2019
    8. erio_ink
      erio_ink
      How do I send you my file?
  • About