What is hurting you?
    Dec 30, 2018
  3. Chir
    Chir
    Depression, suicidal thoughts, self hate
    Dec 30, 2018
  4. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    But why? are you eating right and getting enough sleep or are thinking less about your self? because your just as good as anybody else, or are you caught up in a mistake you made? because everyone makes mistakes and screws up but we can't let it keep us down, we just keep pushing through it and make sure we learn and grows from it so we don't do it again.
    Dec 30, 2018
  5. Chir
    Chir
    It just happened, no real cause.
    Dec 30, 2018
  6. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Hmm have you talked to a doctor about it? there are some diseases and other damages to the body that can cause it. there even exist a brain parasite that are known to cause Depression and suicidal thoughts believe it or not.
    Dec 30, 2018
  7. Chir
    Chir
    No, haven't really had a chance to get to a professional about it, and I don't even know how to actually mention it in person.
    Dec 30, 2018
  8. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Well you could just say it right as it is, that should be the easiest way because there is no shame in seeking help from a professional and your not wasting anyones time because it is their job to help you if your in any forms of pain, and no one is gonna think less of you for it. we have to do what what we have to do to get by sometimes.
    Dec 30, 2018
  9. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    I would have started with *hello is this the doctors offices? i would like to make an appointment with my local doctor, my name is [ name ] and i am born in [ year ] *standard routine* . lately i have been experiences great mentally pain and suicidal thoughts and don't know what it is. so i was wondering if had something to do with my body since i can't figure out if the cause is mentally or physically?*
    Dec 30, 2018