Motionless
Mods:

Share This Page

Motionless

Pangalactic Porcupine, Male

1. theflamingchuthulu
      theflamingchuthulu
      I am working on a mod adding a race I call the "Eosapiens" who look like humans, but have the same abilities as them, and have a similar concept to the Munari, I did not intend to copy your mod. I want to make sure you were cool with it. (I based them after the movie "Water World") please respond.
    2. Alexthe666
      Alexthe666
      Hello. Just asking if I can have permission to distribute an Edited Detailed Species so that my friends don't have to change things?
    3. Warboss_Spriggs
      Warboss_Spriggs
      Hey, will you be making the Munari 1.2 compatible?
    4. Cluedo
      Cluedo
      Excuse me Motionless, but has the Munari mod been shelved?
      1. Motionless
        Motionless
        I'm pretty close to releasing an updated version soon.
        Feb 4, 2015
      2. Motionless
        Motionless
        Updated.
        Feb 4, 2015
      3. Cluedo
        Cluedo
        Wow, thank you. This has been one of my races to play as, and since many of the mods I had with the last version seem to have been abandoned, this was a delight.
        Feb 4, 2015
    5. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      srry for the really long message, i just couldn't think of a way to tell you my idea and how it might work without it being really long unless i told you in person + i have been known to go so far into detail that people start to fall asleep or just get really impatient. once again i am really srry if this is too long for you.
      thnx for reading my message and i hope you can get back to me on this soon.
    6. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      i know its a lot but if you have the time and you know how you could do it (if its possible) can you at least try, and if you can't do it plz tell me.
    7. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      and if you can think of a way to do this maybe you can have lest say like 4 ultimate creatures for each class and you get to choose one of them to make but once you choose which ultimate you want and make it you can't go back and make the rest of them. I also don't know what ultimate to have for the mythical class... maybe you could make something up or just have it be something godlike creature such as Cthulhu.
    8. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      then once you get to the last tier you can combine them all to make the ultimate creature of your class. the ultimate should be something that's not real such as a megalodon for the craniate.
    9. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      after each tier you can make more tech for stronger, bigger, and more epic animals (still of your class) for example lets say you choose reptilia, the first tech you get should be a small snake, then a cobra, then a crocodile, alligator, komodo dragon and so on.
    10. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      after you choose your class and character at the CCM, you spawn and based on the your class you have your new ship, items, quests, and abilities such as faster mining, more speed, higher jumping, better archery, and better melee. after starting the the game off and getting the "iron anvil" (or a new crafting station) you can make tech for an animal of your class.
    11. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      i would imagine that when you are making the character you have a side menu that is used to pick a class such as canids, felines, Aves, Amphibia, Reptilia, arachnids, craniate, and then any mythical creatures (i don't know what i would call them) such as dragons, gorgons, unicorns, wyverns, hippo griffs, and harpies.
    12. rainbowdash1859
      rainbowdash1859
      (this message will be in 8 parts dew to the high amount of characters in it)hey i know this might be a bit too much and you might not have the time to do it (thats why i am telling you about this idea but i am also telling a few other modders that have made races that i have really liked) but do you think you could make a race of shapeshifters or changelings?
  • About