Comments on Profile Post by Killey The Killer

1. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Lunar Eye Gaming seems to have heared us in the wiki about the lore and the supervoid eye last phase even if i'm not sure.
    Maybe a new boss and npc that are implemented in the lore of the mod.
    Personally, I'm waiting eagerly.
    Sep 9, 2018
  2. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Me too, it would be really cool if the Supervoid Eye it was just toying with you and it turns out that it's the gigantic eye in the background which you have to fight in a massive empty expanse in 0 gravity.
    Sep 9, 2018
  3. Lunar Eye Gaming
    Lunar Eye Gaming
    It's actually because Joseph K has been cheesing the Supervoid Eye's second phase.
    Sep 9, 2018
  4. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Cheesing?! It took me about 9000 attempts to make that actually work!
    Sep 9, 2018
  5. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Just seen the video, I'm wonder what's the brown things that destroy the boss's first half of the health bar?
    Sep 10, 2018
  6. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    And before I forgot. Lunar Eye Gaming have added a new movement for the Ancient Sphere. If you press shift key when moving, you will only move in the 8 normal directions, diagonal, left, right, up and down, that can help for bullet hell phase.
    Sep 10, 2018
  7. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I summoned an abyssal rift on the boss. Oh, and thanks for the tip with the Ancient Sphere.
    Sep 10, 2018
  8. Lunar Eye Gaming
    Lunar Eye Gaming
    Okay! I take it back!!!
    I just made it more brutal for no-damagers though.
    Sep 10, 2018
  9. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Uh oh. Doubt you'll be able to make the fight more brutal than The Abyssal Gazer though.
    Sep 10, 2018
  10. Lunar Eye Gaming
    Lunar Eye Gaming
    It's practically impossible to do a no-damage on the Abyssal Gazer thanks to the Abyss Eyes.
    Sep 10, 2018
  11. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    It's practically impossible anyway.
    Sep 11, 2018