Comments on Profile Post by Lunar Eye Gaming

1. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Wow! Guess I'd better get ready to start that new series.
    Sep 2, 2018
  2. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Oh Yes! I will try that and updating the wiki as fast as possible. Joseph K, Do you wanna me to say how to find the new bosses for your video when I have managed to find them?
    Sep 3, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  3. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Yeah, that would be a big help :)
    Sep 3, 2018
  4. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    I've found the irradiated Dragon. It's a hidden boss in the poison artifact dungeon.
    First of all, you have to activate all the switch in the maze like before.
    Then go in the up right part of the maze and dig in the wall. You will find breakable block, follow the tunel and you will find the boss. It's not very hard to beat.
    Sep 4, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  5. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Annihilator and the forgotten mini boss haven't been implemented yet probably.
    Sep 4, 2018
  6. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I think I have something. I was searching the mod files and found a dungeon called annihilatormission and I found a teleporter called annihilatorteleporter. But I don't know where to find it...
    Sep 4, 2018
  7. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Wow, you say true, the boss has been implemented,but how I go to the mod files? the github hasn't been updated.
    With the mod files, I think I can manage to find how to encounter the teleporter.
    Sep 4, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  8. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I just used modpack helper.
    Sep 4, 2018
  9. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Oh, I will wait for the github to be updated because I don't know what is that modpack helper and how to use it. but If you schearch all the files in the mod file where annihilatorteleporter is, you can manage to find where it is.
    Sep 4, 2018
  10. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Don't worry about it. I looked in the teleporter's description and it said it was found on Annihilator Drone's. And I looked in the biomes and found the biome files and found that Annihilator Drone's spawn just about everywhere!
    Sep 4, 2018
  11. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Thanks!

In the file, can you see if the mini boss of forgotten biome has been added? its name is bacteruous or something like that.
    Sep 4, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  12. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Don't spoil too much, I'll figure it out my self :)
    Sep 4, 2018
  13. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    OMG, I am here to help you finding the bosses and that's you who helps me to find them XD
    Sep 4, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  14. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Just beat the Annihilator. Supervoid planets are creepy.
    Sep 4, 2018
  15. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Yeah, I've seen this planet, that just chaotic with random boss music that play, you want just to travel a portal as fast as possible.

Personally, I have to schearch an oblivion core biome for the wiki.
    Sep 5, 2018
  16. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Oh, and the miniboss hasn't been implemented yet.
    Sep 5, 2018
  17. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I don't think the Oblivion biome exists yet either.
    Sep 5, 2018
  18. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Lunar Eye Gaming tells me that the oblivion core has been implemented to the mod.
    Sep 5, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  19. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Alright. Well it was pretty hard to find a forgotten planet so I guess it's just rare.
    Sep 5, 2018
  20. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    The worst of all is that S.A.I.L. doesn't talk about this biome in the navigator. I have to dig all planets to their cores to find this biome.
    Sep 5, 2018
  21. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    It's annoying but I don't think there's any way to make SAIL able to indicate whether there's one or not on a planet.
    Sep 5, 2018