Last Activity:
Sep 8, 2022
Birthday:
May 29
Home Page:

Share This Page

Mom2Gamer

Phantasmal Quasar, Female, from Texas

If you want to play Stardew Valley multiplayer, please feel free to add me on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mom2gamer/ Nov 16, 2018

Mom2Gamer was last seen:
Sep 8, 2022
    1. Mom2Gamer
      Mom2Gamer
    2. Mom2Gamer
      Mom2Gamer
    3. Mom2Gamer
      Mom2Gamer
      Are you on Steam? If so, I will add you and we can play multiplayer.
    4. ADD_Booknerd
      ADD_Booknerd
      Hi there! You sound so great, I'm going to make sure I save a spot for you! Are you free later today?
      1. Mom2Gamer likes this.
    5. Mom2Gamer
      Mom2Gamer
      Still looking for friends to join in and play SV multiplayer.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 29
    Home Page:
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/mom2gamer/
    I'm a mom of 2 adult-children (a son and a daughter). Now that they are grown I've taken to gaming and I really enjoy it (I wish I would have started sooner).

I have Stardew Valley on 3 systems, although I didn't set-out to do that it just morphed into being that way. My PS4 was the original game (where I played 1,000+ hours between several game files). Then Switch was a gift , so I can bring it with me when I travel with my husband for his job (my game on there has 500+ hours). In August '18 I created a Steam account just so that I could get Stardew Valley on my PC and play Multiplayer. I have already played 1,000+ hours of Stardew on Steam; I LOVE Stardew Valley! I joined Steam around the same time I joined the Chucklefish Forum (mid Aug), so I'm still fairly new to online gaming and forums but I look forward to getting to know more Stardew fans. Whether you're a newbie or experienced player, I just want to play this amazing game together. <3

Signature

(((Hugs))) from Your Gamer-Mom <3