Karmylla
Birthday:
Jul 25, 1993 (Age: 30)

Share This Page

Karmylla

Space Kumquat, Female, 30, from Portugal

For those who weren't aware, I've created a TUMBLR for my work! If you would like to check it out, please visit karmylla-mods.tumblr.com Mar 16, 2019

1. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      For those who weren't aware, I've created a TUMBLR for my work! If you would like to check it out, please visit karmylla-mods.tumblr.com
    2. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      I'm back from vacation!!!! NexusMods shows many bug reports, I'm hoping to have everything going by the end of the week!
      1. smoothpotato likes this.
    3. typhlosionnn
      typhlosionnn
      Hi there, I found your amazing map overhaul edit on NexusMods! it says there that you take requests, do you still do that? If not, that's fine! There was a project I was wanting help with if you were willing to assist ^^
      1. Karmylla
        Karmylla
        Hey! I have many projects going on at the moment, but send me a PM talking about your ideas and I'll see if I can manage everything :)
        Jul 14, 2018
    4. thingwithwings
      thingwithwings
      Hope you have a great Valentines, Karm! <3
    5. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      I'll be unreachable till the end of the week, so I won't be responding to any messages!
    6. sevensevenseventeen
      sevensevenseventeen
      Hey Karmy! I finally understood how to translate the sentences you created. But there is a word that I do not find a great equivalent to Spanish, I mean "dummy", I thought of translating it to "estúpido" or someone "corto" (refers to someone who has little intelligence or talent, being a little stupid). What do you think?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Karmylla
      3. sevensevenseventeen
        sevensevenseventeen
        Hey. I'll wait until you answer me, do not worry. A while ago I finished translating StringsFromMaps into Spanish, but when I try to pack the file into XNB format, nothing happens. What could be happening? If there is no other option, I can always pass you the yaml file.
        Oct 12, 2017
      4. Karmylla
        Karmylla
        That happens when the coding is not correct! A simple missing quotation mark - " - will make it impossible for the file to pack! Check the file and see if everything is how it should be. If you can't find the issue, you can always send me the files and I'll try to pack them myself! :)
        Oct 12, 2017
        sevensevenseventeen likes this.
    7. Bubblebeam
      Bubblebeam
      Hello! Just wondering regarding your mod with Dusty (and the Expanded Crevices mod you've got me tempted by) would these work in unison with Junimods seasonal buildings and Entoarox seasonal immersion? That's all I've currently got installed by way of maps edits. Sorry I'm a ditz with this stuff!
      1. Karmylla
        Karmylla
        Hey! Yes, it would, you just need to follow my instructions and you'll be good to go! In regards to the Expanded Crevices, the original manifest for the mod is not working, but the creator provided another manifest in the comments, please find it, or else you are going to have issues! Message me in private if you need help with anything!
        Jul 5, 2017
    8. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      Gonna relax a little bit from modding, but I'll still be available for stuff :P
    9. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      Learning C#, oh Julius Caesar, have mercy xD
      1. Megumin
        Megumin
        no >:D
        Feb 10, 2017
    10. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      Mods are done, time to rest zzzzzzzzz.....
    11. Karmylla
      Karmylla
      You have no control over the world, so relax. Everything will be alright.
      1. bunniecakes likes this.
      2. MilkCalf
        MilkCalf
        You have control over a few things like what you eat, do you get paid and how soon do you die. It's actually hard for humans to give away their control and relax at the same.
        Nov 20, 2016
        bunniecakes likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 25, 1993 (Age: 30)