Comments on Profile Post by Killey The Killer

1. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Thanks for the information, I'll have a look into more of the latest
    content, and I'll be glad to do something a little Terraria themed. As for the armor sets, I don't use them because they make it too easy.
    Jul 9, 2018
  2. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Hope you make a video about this boss and these weapons, they are spectacular!!!
    Jul 9, 2018
  3. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I will.
    Jul 9, 2018
  4. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    I apologies for the delay. I should be able to do it tomorrow though ;)
    Jul 9, 2018
  5. Joseph K
  6. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Just seen this. Good showcase video as usual! You have also noticed the Seed of the Ruin. It is supposed to be an early endgame boss fought right after the vanilla bone dragon. That's why it's easy to defeat, I've also noticed that glitch when it get stuck on the wall.
    Hope you will enjoy the four destruction weapons crafted with destructium bar.
    Jul 11, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  7. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Also, here is the list of all incoming stuff for the next update, only one new boss is planed for it.
    That update will be probably released faster than the previous update, Lunar Eye Gaming seems to work faster in this mod this months.
    Jul 11, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  8. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Make the chance of the Destroyer spawning higher
    Irradiated Dragon
    Change alt ability of ancient staff
    New techs
    Supervoid planetary biome
    Holes biome
    Lunar biomes
    Changes to elemental biome microdungeons
    Custom terraformers
    Radio messages that hint what to do in each dungeon
    Make poison dungeon minibosses necessary to kill
    Replace all monsters in each elemental biome that reuses a majority of vanilla monsters
    Jul 11, 2018
    Joseph K likes this.
  9. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Sounds great! Can't wait to see the Supervoid planets.
    Jul 11, 2018
  10. Joseph K
    Joseph K
    Quick question; I'm using Heart of Ruin as a base for a boss in my mod and I can't figure out how to make it's death animation have different colored beams emitting from it, do you know how to do that?
    Jul 11, 2018
  11. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    Personally, I'm not a modder and I don't know that much the beautifull worlds of coding and programing. I'm just a fan that write the wiki for help what figuring out with the mod. But I try to learn those things.
    Jul 12, 2018
  12. Killey The Killer
    Killey The Killer
    I can't answer your question, sorry. Maybe Lunar Eye Gaming could help because I noticed that he has used the same death animation as the Ruin to make the alternative attack of one of the Ancient Weapons (the Super Reedemer if I'm remember clearly)
    Jul 12, 2018