I'm still here :P Jul 16, 2021

AmazonValkyrie was last seen:
Aug 25, 2023
    1. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      I'm still here :P
    2. LunaMadoka
      LunaMadoka
      hello! I was wondering what color combo you used to make the white and blue dress for starbound peach gown?
      1. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        Sorry for my delay in response x_x Are you referring to the Modern Gown? I believe it's blue dye.
        Aug 21, 2018
    3. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Configuring various, basic NPCs for Viera locations. It's easier than I thought, but my sluggish PC takes forever to reload x_x
    4. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Dreaming of bringing the warrior princess to this game's galaxy....
    5. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      "When I go out, I wanna go out dancing..." Kylie sure does give ya fuel for happiness while working.
    6. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Remaking the Salve Maker & Wood Warder Armors for the new bodies and NPC types. These were two of the first armor sets I made 5 years agoO_O
      1. Khioni likes this.
      2. Sparklink
        Sparklink
        That feeling is something else. When you make a sprite and then look back on it later when you are more experienced, you can not help but start to nitpick at the details. I made some armors for my own race over a year ago, I started changing them and they looked much better.
        May 12, 2018
        AmazonValkyrie likes this.
      3. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        It’s good to always revisit things and edit works. When I first made those sprites I had never sprited before lol. It was long overdue!
        May 12, 2018
    7. dr4g0na1t
      dr4g0na1t
      Hello, apologies for the menial question, but would you mind if I used a screenshot of a character I made using your fantastic mod as a profile picture on a site?
      1. Waffle-Chan likes this.
      2. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        I don’t mind at all ^_^ Thank you for asking, it’s very considerate!
        Apr 2, 2018
        Waffle-Chan likes this.
      3. dr4g0na1t
        dr4g0na1t
        Oh, thank you verily, so lovely to see such elation in someone.
        Apr 2, 2018
        Waffle-Chan and AmazonValkyrie like this.
    8. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Testing biomes, trees, etc is a nightmare. Change file, delete universe, find planet with biome, rinse & repeat if still not correct
      1. Charlatan likes this.
      2. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        Scratch that, only biomes require that much. Changes to trees can be loaded if it’s sapling is placed after reloading file changes -_-
        Feb 28, 2018
        Charlatan likes this.
    9. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      I faced some troubles working out the parallax, but the Viera biome is looking great so far. Creating more objects to build microdungeons!
    10. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Testing a custom biome for the Viera O_O Hoping it all goes well...
      1. Waffle-Chan and Pohany like this.
    11. Khioni
    12. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Revitalizing previous Viera armors ^_^ It feels so nice to see them wearing new and better clothing ;)
      1. Khioni likes this.
      2. Khioni
        Khioni
        Can't wait to see 'em when they're done- as a matter of fact, I was also working on armor for a certain mod. No more miscolored Mog Knight scalemail tunics!
        (Still working on the spritesheets myself frankly, but I got 'em to dye correctly since I seperated armor from the cosmetic stuff, kupo!)
        Jan 29, 2018
        AmazonValkyrie likes this.
      3. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        That's great! Working out dye color options can be tricky without a lot of forethought -_- For a lot of my earlier sprited armors I didn't stick to a strict color palette at all times and it ended up giving me more work when I decided to come up with color options.
        Jan 29, 2018
        Khioni likes this.
      4. Khioni
        Khioni
        Haha- the catch in my case wasn't the color pallete being loose, but the fact that if I wanted to have purple AND the accent color matching the armor, it would also effect dyes unless I took the time to make 'em effect the purple scales by hijacking the color pallet configs, but why do that when I can pull an Avali mod and separate actual armor from cosmetic armor?
        Jan 29, 2018
    13. Lucas_Augusto
      Lucas_Augusto
      hellow, are you still working on the "Viera" mod?,on the ship?
      1. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        Yes, I'm working on the Viera, their ship and their mech currently
        Dec 4, 2017
      2. Milly Rainbowskittlez
        Milly Rainbowskittlez
        Just remember its holiday season so work will be slower than normal P: Thats just for everyone really though xD
        Dec 4, 2017
    14. Milly Rainbowskittlez
      Milly Rainbowskittlez
      how was holidays? :3
      1. AmazonValkyrie
        AmazonValkyrie
        Hey, Milly! Could've been better :-/ How bout you? Sorry I haven't been on steam much x_x Real life has gotten in the way of gaming in the past month.
        Dec 4, 2017
        Milly Rainbowskittlez likes this.
      2. Milly Rainbowskittlez
        Milly Rainbowskittlez
        yeah xD its been decent. And yeah i figured. Thems the holidays for ya! I dont expect much to come from anyone til mid January really.
        Dec 4, 2017
    15. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      "If all you told was turned to gold, if all you dreamed was new, imagine skies high above in Caribbean blue~"
      1. Lucas_Augusto and Waffle-Chan like this.
    16. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Finally working on the Viera ship again. So glad to finally be putting this together further. It's been a long time comin'.
    17. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Ugh...I really hate when I don't understand how to create certain portions of objects and such. I wish I was more knowledgeable :-/
    18. Yoseiri
      Yoseiri
      Can I use your mod to make gifs? I would credit you of course.
    19. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Still pulled away from my Starbound mod work, & busy modding my favorite character into Smash Bros 4. I'm still here & I'll return soon ^_^
    20. AmazonValkyrie
      AmazonValkyrie
      Taking a little breather for a few days -_-
      1. Charlatan likes this.
  • About

Pixel Artist/Aspiring Coder

Signature

[​IMG]