Comments on Profile Post by Antebios

1. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    It... took some time, but basically I had to replace everything that was no longer compatible with Starbound. I replaced a lot lighting, altered the background blocks to something similar, and messed with the files. It was a pain to do, but was well worth it! (I might've done other things, but I can't recall. I'd post the file, but I'm not sure if I can. -w-)

I hope that helps! :D
    Jun 9, 2018
  2. Antebios
    Antebios
    Thank you for your answer !
    I might not have the skills to do the same =/
    I don't want to be the guy that would take advantage of your hard work but oh god I want it so badly loool. If you don't mind I would gratefully accept that you send the file to my mail adress, and by doing so i would keep it for my own personnal usage only.
    Whatever you decide, I wish you a good day :)
    Jun 9, 2018
  3. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    Don't feel bad, I would like to release it for other people anyways. I'm currently checking up in a discussion weather or not I can post it as a mod. If I get the O.K. I'll go and post it as a mod (or on a forum, etc.). If I get a no, I'll just send you the email with the file attached.
    Jun 10, 2018
  4. Antebios
    Antebios
    Wow this is very kind of you, thanks :)
    I hope that you will get the yes so everyone can fly in this wonderful ship :D
    Jun 10, 2018
  5. Natural Aura
    Natural Aura
    After digging around for some time, and releasing that discussion that nobody responded to. It would appear that I can't distribute the mod in any way as long as I'm not granted permission. So, unless the mod auther comes back from the dead and agrees to my request, then I don't think I can give it away. Sorry. T-T
    Jun 14, 2018
  6. Antebios
    Antebios
    It's fine ! At least you tried and for that I thank you ^^
    Jun 15, 2018