Docpoptart
Last Activity:
May 16, 2018
Living

Share This Page

Docpoptart

Void-Bound Voyager, Male, from Somewhere in space

Beat the Ruin. Now to run across the galaxy causing genocide for vault keys. May 16, 2018

Docpoptart was last seen:
May 16, 2018
    1. Docpoptart
      Docpoptart
      Beat the Ruin. Now to run across the galaxy causing genocide for vault keys.
  • About

Living
    I'm not a very serious person, I mainly make jokes, most of which are puns. If you try to fight me with puns, know that I have an inhuman tolerance to them.
    I'm usually at school, sleeping, or playing games. If you want to contact me, then... I will give you a medal if you actually manage to get my attention.
    I rarely check messages unless I get notifications, so just know that contacting me is (usually) only possible through Discord, which I won't give out due to spammers.
    Sometimes I might just be running around the web finding accounts I didn't know about for almost five years... like this one. If you want to co-op with me (not sure why you'd like to co-op with a random person), look elsewhere as I almost always play single-player. That's all there is from me. Eat your vegetables, get good sleep, don't bite the bed bugs, no hugging nuclear warheads, no getting set on fire, et cetera.