Comments on Profile Post by Sparklink

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    Sure, yeah, the tech is amazing, but it just bugs me how people are going "you need to buy a hybrid car! You need an electric car!" Last I checked, those are $18k+ and I just don't have that kind of money, but yet climate change people look at me like I'm part of the problem. (cont)
    Apr 4, 2018
  2. Xylia
    Xylia
    So, after finding this out, I'm like "hey, I'm not the one that sits down in front of my TV to watch 40 people burn enough fuel to drive me to work for 24 years." lol. They wanna talk about Carbon Footprints, well... there you go. hehe.
    Apr 4, 2018
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    And it's just not NASCAR either, let's not be unfair here. Ever seen tractorpulling shows? They get these monster tractors and you see this thick black smoke erupting out of the exhaust... can only wonder how much fuel they burn trying to drag-race tractors while hauling 30k+ lbs of weight.
    Apr 4, 2018
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    Though I will admit I've a mild amount of humor for tractorpulling fail videos where some guy will take a multi-million dollar machine and *literally!!* blow the engine right out of the tractor, and basically flush millions of dollars down the toilet. A total waste of resources, but meh. Somebody's losing a Lot of money over it.
    Apr 4, 2018