1. Hey Guest! Our new game Wargroove has released! Check out the forums or wiki for more information!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Rei Novae

1. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    You can't just walk into a temple you heretic!!! No filthy infidel should step into the holly bricks!
    Feb 20, 2018
  2. 433luke
    433luke
    I have you know that your temples shouldn’t be open if you didn’t want anyone to enter them.
    Feb 20, 2018
  3. Rei Novae
    Rei Novae
    I mean. the locals did warn me that it was some sort of derelict temple, something about a false god. look, I was told to recover some stuff there okay, nothing more nothing less, although... maybe their guardians are salvageable..
    Feb 20, 2018
  4. Rei Novae
    Rei Novae
    [Day 2] this doesn't look like avian architectu-////Transmission lost////
    Feb 20, 2018
  5. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    *curses and mad ramblings in native avian language*
    Feb 20, 2018
  6. Rei Novae
    Rei Novae
    [Day 3] *there appears to be a collection of ancient runes drawn out with blood, when translated, it seems to be insane ramblings about something.*
    Feb 20, 2018
  7. 433luke
    433luke
    Well that’s not foreboding or creepy as all. I suggest grabbing the stuff and destroying that place from orbit.
    Feb 20, 2018
  8. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    would it really stop it though? i suppose that trying to understand it might at least help or something, unless you end up summoning Sheogoth
    Feb 20, 2018
  9. 433luke
    433luke
    ...True. We should try and study the runes before blowing the place up. But we should prepare to blow it up if things go south.
    Feb 20, 2018
  10. Redacted Revenant
    Redacted Revenant
    They may have frickin' laser beams, but at least they don't have ill-tempered sea bass.
    Feb 20, 2018
    The Purple Dragon and Rei Novae like this.
  11. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    Hold on, I got this. *waves my hand and the runes shift, then disappear for a moment. A sudden screeching is heard from the depths of the temple*
    Feb 21, 2018
    Milosz3107 and Rei Novae like this.
  12. Rei Novae
    Rei Novae
    *Distant voice echoes throughout the temple, it would appear [REDACTED] is fine.* WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! *injects speed stim and starts sprinting for the exit*
    Feb 21, 2018
    The Purple Dragon likes this.
  13. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    Oh, you didn't want me to summon an Elder God? Sorry...
    Feb 21, 2018
    Milosz3107 and Rei Novae like this.