Aug 26, 1983 (Age: 40)

Share This Page

greenRAM

Giant Laser Beams, Male, 40

greenRAM was last seen:
Mar 19, 2024
    1. TheChriss
      TheChriss
      Hi again, yup, now i can select jog or sprint without any problems :) Thank you, I can finally get a better body tech!
    2. TheChriss
      TheChriss
      Hi, greenRAM, you´ll see, I try to use techs 2.0 but every time I select Jog or sprint my game sends me to the title screen and I have to restore my characters from the BAK files, anything I can do?
    3. imfasterke
      imfasterke
      hey can you add storage matter from mod enhanced storage?
    4. John88
      John88
      Good afternoon. Show you how to add the appearance of tungsten ore into Glowing Ore?
    5. LimeDraft
      LimeDraft
      (OrePlants+)I don't use mods, besides rus localization (I'm delete this) - New error: Fatal Exception caught: std::exception: tinyformat:Not enough conversion specifers in format string. I playing on version Glad Giraffe 3
    6. Rhyvendra
      Rhyvendra
      About to sound really silly, but I haven't played in a very long time and wanted to redownload and install your Uros mod but... how do I install it? It seems the way to install these things have changed since I last played.
    7. NotTooClever
      NotTooClever
      Thanks for all you're done for the modding community. Your mods are fantastic.
      1. greenRAM
        greenRAM
        Thanks for the kudos. It's nice to know that I haven't just been working on this for myself.
        Jan 29, 2016
    8. pcawesomeness1
      pcawesomeness1
      thankyou for all of the updates and ill report all glitches I find
    9. pcawesomeness1
      pcawesomeness1
      you promised me a update over the break what happened
      1. greenRAM
        greenRAM
        LOL Yup, it certainly took longer than I expected. Looks like I just wasn't inspired enough to get the tedious stuff in it done. When I start playing more I'll get much more inspired.
        Jan 19, 2016
    10. pcawesomeness1
      pcawesomeness1
      im ready to do mods just update it already and add contaiminated water
    11. pcwasomeness2
      pcwasomeness2
      hello please update ore plants + FU will get contaminated water and please have fu blocks farmable please respond i am ready to test mods
      1. greenRAM
        greenRAM
        Sorry that it took so long to update. Creative projects are like that, I suppose.
        Jan 19, 2016
    12. Retr0
      Retr0
      You make my life so much easier with your .config.patch files. :D
      1. Retr0
        Retr0
        You basically make my mods, so I gotta give you more credit. :/
        Mar 4, 2015
    13. Geacu
      Geacu
      I could only interact with doors and the teleporter, the beam up/down option was X'd off as if I hadn't activated the teleporter, meaning I couldn't beam back from the planet. (sorry for posting this as two comments, blame the crap character limit X| )
    14. Geacu
      Geacu
      I'm having a massive issue with your Orpheus Colony mod: I used it on a new Novakid, and at first everything was fine, I got the ship to max tier and all was well
      But once I saved and exited, when I went back to the character, I could no longer interact with anything, the captain's chair, tech station ect.
    15. KateisLost
      KateisLost
      I think I have my ore plants mod ready for an update and would like to formally ask your permission to use your great new plants( and the code for them) in the update? I really like using them in my game and would like to share them. I don't think I even would have made an update without your suggestions so of course lots of credits will be given.
    16. Mayoko
      Mayoko
      hey man, I have seen you port some mods over to unstable, could you please look at extended song book and maybe FPSFix? neither author has replied to my comments asking for them to do so. I know you are very talented, so I was hoping you might try. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 26, 1983 (Age: 40)