Comments on Profile Post by Firepaw Da Cat

1. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    We have a similar holiday to yours, we call it Kluexmas, it's the day we celebrate the ascension of Kluex, there's good food and sacrifices as well.
    I personaly dislike all the relatives coming to my house though, freaking hatchlings destroys everything
    Dec 5, 2017
  2. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    Why not try a human Christmas instead? People give gifts and spend time with each other :p
    Dec 5, 2017
  3. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Sounds nice, do I need to bring the sacrifice though? or do the host provide it?
    Dec 5, 2017
  4. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    We uh, sacrifice food... To our bellies?
    Dec 6, 2017
  5. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    oh, look at that! who'd imagine something like that? haha, i'd like to see this Christmas of yours.
    Dec 6, 2017
  6. Tlactl
    Tlactl
    I've lived on Earth for awhile now so i've been able to celebrate it. It's quite strange. An overweight human breaks into the houses of everyone on the planet in a single night and leaves gifts. The strange part is that there aren't any sacrifices to worship this man.
    Dec 8, 2017
  7. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    Actually, humans provide tribute to this man in the form of bovine milk and confectionary biscuits.
    Dec 20, 2017
  8. Tlactl
    Tlactl
    Fair enough
    Dec 21, 2017
  9. Inferus[RF]
    Inferus[RF]
    I've only known of the human christmas due to my upbringing, but that begs the question. How do Florans celebrate christmas? I don't even want to know how...
    Jan 1, 2018
  10. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    Actually, it is the one time of year that cannibalism is forbidden, and all florans bring their greatest catches together for a feast.
    Jan 5, 2018
    themushroomlord and Inferus[RF] like this.
  11. Inferus[RF]
    Inferus[RF]
    Thank fuck, I thought it would involve a lot of stabbing, also, isn’t cannibalism looked down upon in floran culture?
    Jan 5, 2018
  12. The Purple Dragon
    The Purple Dragon
    I meant even in the cannibalistic circles of society.
    Jan 7, 2018
    themushroomlord and Inferus[RF] like this.