Comments on Profile Post by Inferus[RF]

1. Hel
    Hel
    We all have these moments. Is everything ok with you? I know im a total stranger but if you wanna talk to someone I'm here c:
    Nov 18, 2017
    themushroomlord and Inferus[RF] like this.
  2. Inferus[RF]
    Inferus[RF]
    I've always been a bit of a pessimist, and often can't move on from past events. (also thanks for being concerned about me, it really means a lot to me)
    Nov 18, 2017
    themushroomlord likes this.
  3. Hel
    Hel
    Being pessimistic isn't all a bad thing. You shouldn't worry about it. We're all a little pessimistic at times so its nothing to be ashamed of. The past is behind us all, and I know it can be hard to move on from it, but you can;t dwell on it. Cus the pain of it never actually goes with it. Try to focus on the present and the future, cus the past cannot be altered sadly
    Nov 18, 2017
  4. Inferus[RF]
    Inferus[RF]
    Thank you, that actually means a lot to me, I know that these things happen, trying not to think about it is what I find difficult.
    Nov 18, 2017
    themushroomlord and Hel like this.
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    I've always had problems with low self-esteem too. I'm not particularly good at anything, nothing to really set me apart from anybody else. But then after doing some good thinking on it, I come to realize that.. (cont)
    Nov 18, 2017
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    ....that self-esteem is not all that it is cracked up to be. Yes, a total lack of it is a bad thing, but yet having too much of it is even worse. I'm kinda glad that I'm humble, I wouldn't want to be one of those people who (cont)
    Nov 18, 2017
  7. Xylia
    Xylia
    ..walk around with their noses up in the air like they're something important. I wouldn't want to be like that. I'd prefer the occasional bout of depression, to be honest.
    Nov 18, 2017