September 6

Share This Page

ItsTheKais

Phantasmal Quasar, Male

ItsTheKais was last seen:
Apr 16, 2024 at 6:15 PM
    1. shootyshooty
      shootyshooty
      Hey, I'm working on a Protectorate-themed mod with Starbound aesthetic-fitting weapons, but I think the Tier 6+ Riot Shield upgrade sprite you made fits the look for a Protectorate Shield better than the existing one. Could I use this sprite you made with credit to you, since the Riot Shield isn't normally even in the game without using admin commands I could use it as a small part of something bigger in this mod.
      1. ItsTheKais
        ItsTheKais
        I would prefer if you didn't. Sorry! (Also sorry for the late response!)
        Oct 13, 2017
      2. shootyshooty
        shootyshooty
        Awww, you sure we couldn't work something out? I just love the style of the sprites you make, and you have no idea how much it would mean to me if I could borrow the design. Perhaps we could discuss the terms of this over Steam? I can understand if you'd prefer not to, but I do implore you to hear me out.
        Oct 13, 2017
    2. smb64
      smb64
      I feel like I've seen you on another website... the character in your icon seems VERY familiar...
      1. ItsTheKais
        ItsTheKais
        I use the same icon on the Terraria forums, and a cropped version on Steam.
        Aug 16, 2017
      2. smb64
        smb64
        anywhere else I could've seen your character?
        Aug 20, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    September 6