Comments on Profile Post by General Nuclear

1. Relten
    Relten
    Yeah.

Plz send help.
    Sep 29, 2017
  2. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    if so, Then you venture out and get your head back before halloween ends or the curse that keeps you alive will fade away. Trust me i am a wizard and no matters of magic can save you if you don't get it back in time... well maybe except perhaps necromancy, but life as a headless zombie gets bored real quickly.
    Sep 29, 2017
  3. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    you should have headed to the old bridge where his cursed body can not thread while you had the change but it is to late for that now. i will help you and show you where the headless horseman is now you must find his grave where he returns when he have collected a head.
    Sep 29, 2017
  4. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Fear not! i will join you because my metallic golem head will not satisfied him, he only wants live human or human like heads. together we will bring back your head and maybe defeat this demon and send him back to hell he came from for this year atleast.
    Sep 29, 2017
  5. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Hey is that an adventurous road trip forming before my eyes?! Do you guys still have the space for the non-optmistic guy who always has something snarky to say in every situation? but deep down loves his group ?!
    Sep 29, 2017
    MilkCalf, Relten and General Nuclear like this.
  6. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Sure if you literally wants to risk your neck for relten but you should prepare your self for the coming horrors that await us. Hope you are a good runner and a good dodger because you can't harm his ghostly body only his head, if you should be as lucky as to find it which again is the source to his curse. also he will go after you first seening how alive you are unlike me and relten for now.
    Sep 29, 2017
  7. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Maybe you can bait him out with me while relten searches for his head. then i will try to hold him back, buying you two some time while you two more or less safely gets to the bridge then i will try to find his head and send him back. but i can't do much to protect you his ghostly sword gos through my magic but i can make it harder for him to get to you.
    Sep 29, 2017
  8. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    ok i am out of creative writing one of you guys will have to take over for now if you want to continue the story or keep it as it is and assume that everything went according to the plan.
    Oct 1, 2017
  9. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    I did like to see you developing the thing, but i'm not feeling like actually doing it you know
    Oct 2, 2017
    MilkCalf, Relten and General Nuclear like this.
  10. Armok
    Armok
    perhaps I can help, I am a demon lord with virtually no physical body after all
    Oct 14, 2017
    MilkCalf, General Nuclear and Relten like this.