Comments on Profile Post by 611

1. Alkanthe
    Alkanthe
    I'm surprised you didn't just use this instead of circumventing my block. It would've been much easier on you.
    Sep 4, 2017
  2. 611
    Goodbye.
    Sep 4, 2017
  3. 611
    I'd say I was angry, but it's hard to be angry with someone who doesn't understand what they're doing wrong. You have my sorrow.
    Sep 4, 2017
  4. Alkanthe
    Alkanthe
    Oh I know what's going on, but I've been struggling with this for so long, it keeps cycling, I get tired. Didn't ask for your patronizing.
    Sep 4, 2017
  5. 611
    Better my patronizing than my poison.
    "For lo, he ripped open his chest, and therein were a thousand guns, each for every sin against him."

The only person who can help you is yourself. And the only fix there is is that which seems hardest to do.
    Sep 4, 2017
  6. Alkanthe
    Alkanthe
    I really don't think you mean that.
    Sep 8, 2017
  7. 611
    What you think I mean, and what I mean don't have to be the same. Perhaps we are simply just running down an eternal hall of mirrors, and every reflection is more warped and broken than the last. But you are not the one to judge who I am, or what I mean. I am.
    Sep 9, 2017
  8. 611
    A shorter way of saying this is: don't put words in my mouth or tell me how I should be thinking by telling me that that is how I am. Because that is not who I am.
    Sep 10, 2017