Comments on Profile Post by sevensevenseventeen

1. Karmylla
    Karmylla
    Could you tell me in which sentence this is? The translation will depend on it, so we can find the best word for it :P
    Jul 9, 2017
  2. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    "How to Wield a Two-Handed Sword for Dummies". Uhm...
    Jul 9, 2017
  3. Karmylla
    Karmylla
    How about "para principiantes"? "Estúpido" is too aggressive, it literally means stupid xD and I don't know how common it is to say "corto" in a sentence like this :S It's up to you, I know you'll do great! :D
    Jul 9, 2017
    sevensevenseventeen likes this.
  4. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    You know, I was thinking like: "the expression has to be aggressive and threatening to the player, not for beginners" xD. Thanks! I know it will be cool.
    Jul 9, 2017
  5. Karmylla
    Karmylla
    You can actually completely change the sentence and make something like "Como sobreviver en las cavernas escuras: La espada de dos manos". Let your creativity flyyyyyyyyyy, don't forget, if you enjoy how it's written then others will like reading it! :D
    Jul 9, 2017
  6. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    Oh, really? I see you have put some references to some English literature, that gives me some ideas ;)
    Jul 9, 2017
  7. Karmylla
    Karmylla
    You only need to get the general idea of the message, you can do it however you see fit! :P
    Jul 9, 2017
  8. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    ScienceHouse.16: "'MarILDA'" .

¿What does that mean, sir?
    Jul 11, 2017
  9. Karmylla
    Karmylla
    That's Maru's Robot! And it's madam, friend :P
    Jul 11, 2017
  10. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    Oh, well ... umm, just let's ignore that disastrous mistake of mine. So ... MarILDA? It's a rather curious name xd
    Jul 11, 2017
  11. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    I think this is the last sentence I have yet to translate, but I do not understand it! Then I would change some vanilla phrases that I have seen that you changed your descriptions xd.

"It's a makeshift carving straight skew". What is that, madam?
    Aug 13, 2017
  12. Karmylla
  13. sevensevenseventeen
    sevensevenseventeen
    Hey. I'll wait until you answer me, do not worry. A while ago I finished translating StringsFromMaps into Spanish, but when I try to pack the file into XNB format, nothing happens. What could be happening? If there is no other option, I can always pass you the yaml file.
    Oct 12, 2017
  14. Karmylla
    Karmylla
    That happens when the coding is not correct! A simple missing quotation mark - " - will make it impossible for the file to pack! Check the file and see if everything is how it should be. If you can't find the issue, you can always send me the files and I'll try to pack them myself! :)
    Oct 12, 2017
    sevensevenseventeen likes this.