Sure, where's it at?
    Jul 1, 2017
  2. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Jul 1, 2017
    LuthienNightwolf likes this.
  3. LuthienNightwolf
    LuthienNightwolf
    That actually doesn't look too bad. :) You have a good balance with the way the branches are arranged and the swirly lines on the trunk look really nice. I think maybe it could have more leaves up on the top (they'd probably fill up the rest of the top honestly, a tree that size would have a LOT of leaves lol) but it's well on it's way to being a very nice tree. I hope that helps! :)
    Jul 1, 2017
    Corraidhín likes this.
  4. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Thank you x3 yeah I was thinking of adding more leaves, maybe change their look as well... appreciate the help!
    Jul 1, 2017
  5. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Good morning! sorry to be such a bother again, but I would like to ask your opinion on another drawing I have been working on! also very sketchy, but this time working with characters, their expressions to be precise, only if you want to of course!
    Aug 26, 2017
  6. LuthienNightwolf
    LuthienNightwolf
    I can certainly try.
    Aug 26, 2017
  7. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Aug 31, 2017
  8. LuthienNightwolf
    LuthienNightwolf
    You are focusing on the expressions, yes? What's the general mood for each of them?
    Aug 31, 2017
  9. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    surprise, and shyness, however it has become unexpectedly difficult when it comes to anthropomorphic expressions... hmm!
    Aug 31, 2017
  10. LuthienNightwolf
    LuthienNightwolf
    The thing I've learned, it's all in the eyebrows and eyes. The mouth kinda comes secondary but if you can get a really good expression with the eyes, the rest follows pretty easy. With surprise, you almost have to get cartoonish with the eyes - wide eyes, tiny pupils, eyebrows all the way up. Shyness is rather easy, just add blush. haha
    Aug 31, 2017
    Corraidhín likes this.
  11. Corraidhín
    Corraidhín
    Hmm...! I see... I will try in a few other frames then come back to that specific image, I want to get it right! appreciate your help c:
    Aug 31, 2017