Share This Page

Ochiru Yuki

Existential Complex, Male, 29, from some random desert

Seems to be quite some dust here... Jul 12, 2018

Ochiru Yuki was last seen:
Mar 21, 2020
    1. Arcadere
      Arcadere
      Hey I uh... I am back! happy xmas or something!
    2. Ochiru Yuki
      Ochiru Yuki
      Seems to be quite some dust here...
    3. Alexander Hamilton
      Alexander Hamilton
      *frosty the snowman voice*
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY
      1. themushroomlord likes this.
    4. Cute Absol
    5. Pony_DK
      Pony_DK
      please update The Lucario Race Mod :D
    6. Cute Absol
      Cute Absol
      how do i get the lucario race working?
    7. Ochiru Yuki
      Ochiru Yuki
      falling in three directions at once and doesn't know which is up...
      1. Gilligan Lanley likes this.
      2. Gilligan Lanley
        Gilligan Lanley
        The feels.
        Mar 1, 2016
      3. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        It's that-a-way! ^
        Mar 1, 2016
        Gilligan Lanley likes this.
      4. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        are you in chance dressed in an iron suit in antigravity surrounded by magnets?
        Mar 1, 2016
    8. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Hey <.< if I become active in modding and make more stuff for the lucario mod, do you want me to submit those to you? I kinda understand that you want to keep the mod under control... so could I send whatever tinkering I make to you?... I all of a sudden have ideas flowing through my mind. I still feel like I put my paw in bad territory especially since I uploaded my version to the discussion thread..
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        Ill look into it and give it some thought, seems Mackinz has already took that task without me asking tho i hate giving work that should be mines and burdening it on others. In due time, feel free to give note about anything of interest you'ed like to present. Ideas are always fun, might have to tack on you name for the special thanks if things take that rout.

Oh and dont worry yourself about treading on grounds.
        Jan 9, 2016
      2. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        you made a special edition of the mod just for your self only to share with the community, its vary much the same path of my lopunny mod. Started as a self project only to be shared among others.
        Jan 9, 2016
    9. EpicRiolu
      EpicRiolu
      Could you like.. update the mod? I understand if you are busy.
    10. walldo12
      walldo12
      please up date the mods if you aren't busy ?
    11. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      O-chi-ru! O-chi-ru! O-chi-ru!

Where you at, man?
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        half way dead in studies... COLLEGE MAN! ITS NOT NICE TO ME!!!
        May 18, 2015
    12. L3W
      L3W
      I just wanted to say you are awesome! I can't wait to see what you have planned for the future of your Lopunny race mod! If you have any cursor requests for a game series let me know! So, Right now I making The Legend of Zelda series cursors and taking The Legend of Zelda series cursor requests, but if I like an idea that doesn't have to do with that series I might do it.
    13. mclucario
      mclucario
      Great work! Thank you very much for the Lucario mod! You gave me another reason why I play Starbound :3
    14. D1vid123
      D1vid123
      di I drop the ebs body in the supply drop or what?
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        well you can do two things, you can drop it in the mod folder as a separate mod, or you can take the body sprites and replace the ones in the main lucario mod.
        Oct 25, 2014
    15. IcyLucario
      IcyLucario
      Also, if you don't mind me saying, the lucario sprite is pretty good but from the picture its lacking a tail and spikes. Also the end of the thigh could go further before the black leg starts And the male female is a dogs paw, that should be something else, that looks nothing like a lucario's foot.
      Not a complaint just a tip! ^.^
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        ill see what can be done about it but note that i did make a post ( can not make to exact comcept art due to limited restraints in the pixel grid ) reguarding the "lack of detail"...

your not the first and im not mad at ya but its kinda something thats been tossed my way as of late...
        Sep 4, 2014
    16. IcyLucario
      IcyLucario
      Hey man, your lucario mod, what other mods does that need?I tried taking off my "drumsticks and tail feathers" mod and still doesn't. Or is it just imcompatable with all other mods?
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        the sprites are specificly made to look bipedal, and no other mods are required to play the race.
        Sep 4, 2014
    17. Ochiru Yuki
      Ochiru Yuki
      Back from the abyss!
    18. Phoenix of Chaos
      Phoenix of Chaos
      I've recently noticed your Lopunny mod, and you said you had translation issues. If it's quite alright I'd like to help out, just drop me a comment if you're interested.
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        well its not so much me having a translation issue, my spelling and grammar is mostly due to 2 disability...
        Aug 13, 2014
      2. Phoenix of Chaos
        Phoenix of Chaos
        Being aspergic myself I know how bad a disability can get (Although, to be fair, mine is mercifully a mild case). My offer still stands, if you're interested.
        Aug 13, 2014
      3. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        well many thanks for the thought then! tho i prefer to lonewolf things from here, im a bit stingy about makeing others do my work.
        Aug 14, 2014
    19. foxgamer
      foxgamer
      Ochiru,can i use the lucario race mod in a modpack?
      1. Ochiru Yuki
        Ochiru Yuki
        sadly im gonna say no, i dont think its complete enough to be placed in a mod pack.... you free to use it normaly however.
        Jul 21, 2014
    20. Alerin_Galencer
      Alerin_Galencer
      Well alright, I am going by the name "Sage Lucario"
  • About

Birthday:
    May 26, 1994 (Age: 29)
    Family Guard Dog
    I'm a kind soul who here to either do minor chat, check out mods and maintain mine, and just be here for the sake of existing. I do my best to be a friend and avoid angering, annoying, offending, or just any conflict what so ever with anyone.

-I act as a loyal friend so any form of documents or convo (should it be covered in black ink) will not be spread among others unless given the original informants consent.

-I will never intend to insult other on purpose or in general.

-lastly do not expect me to make any moves on anyone (flirt, woo, hit on, etc.), I'm greatly uninterested in relationships for classified reasons.

As a friend you may call me Ochiru Yuki! Close friends know me by another name. (Milestone thing)
    And I might as well put it out there, I am a furry (member of FA), so if your gonna crack down on me because of it, save yourself the time or trouble and just move along.

In advance, I give you my respect and thanks should we become friends!
    (We being me and the current person reading this introduction)