Nov 2, 1972 (Age: 51)

Share This Page

MoonlitBrenya

Existential Complex, Female, 51, from Wagener, South Carolina

MoonlitBrenya was last seen:
Dec 9, 2023
    1. Cimeni
      Cimeni
      I saw that you managed to combine Mii's furniture and Eemie's classy interior. Is there any way you can send me the merged file ;;? If not, I completely understand, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask ^o^~
      1. Orion and Dog likes this.
      2. MoonlitBrenya
        MoonlitBrenya
        True, can't hurt to ask. I have asked if I could do this as well, and I was asked if I would not and given a very valid explanation. Besides, merging two mods that work so well together is a really good way to learn how to make mods yourself. You just need a good xnb packer/unpacker and an image editing program. I personally use gimp. There's tone of help in the modders forums.
        May 19, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 2, 1972 (Age: 51)
    Games, Books, Movies, Games... lol. PC preferred, but I will play console games if I like it. First game I fell in love with was Final Fantasy 7. Didn't really get into video games that much before then. RPGs are my fave, and I love builder games, such as Immortal cities, Children of the Nile. Minecraft, love love love. My boyfriend and I play all the time. Books, um, I love Stephen King, Dean Koonts, Robert Jordan, Terry Goodkind, Patricia Cornwell, Jeffery Deever, Tolkein (ofc), just to name a few. Movies, I like just about anything as long as it doesn't have stupid amounts of blood and doesn't try too hard to insult my intelligence. I don't mind cheesy flicks. I am easily entertained.

Interact

Signature

"No, do not eat the _____"