What's wrong?
    Apr 3, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. HunterC1998
    Apr 3, 2017
  3. Lodish
    Lodish
    I tend to post less and less, since I never have anything interesting nor constructive to say, and I often sit back and let the others have fun when a place has a lot of new people.
    Apr 4, 2017
  4. Lodish
    Lodish
    That, and my art thread is slowly dying, which makes me really sad. I have self-confidence issues, and this thread was one of the very few things I was proud of. To see it doesn't seem to interest a lot of people brutally woke up my fears of never becoming worthy of the title of artist...
    Apr 4, 2017
  5. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Hey, don't think like that, I've seen your work and you're a hell of an artist, don't let a tiny forum that is so multipurpose that nobody really knows what to do turn you from your calling..And I know it isn't easy but you have to get involved..
    Apr 4, 2017
    Gearzoid II, Firebird Zoom and Lodish like this.
  6. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    ....even if there is nothing to say, you could try the RP stuff, even though it isn't for everyone, just trying to be creative and innovative can help the mind, and help you get involved if nothing else!
    Apr 4, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Lodish like this.
  7. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    First of all, you don't always need to say something constructive. That's what's fun about the forums.

Second, YOU ARE A WONDERFUL ARTIST. DO NOT QUESTION THAT.

Third, we all have self-confidence issues. Just know it's what you do that actually matters, and not what other people think of you.
    Apr 4, 2017
  8. Lodish
    Lodish
    ...thank you so much, you two. You just saved my day.
    Apr 4, 2017
  9. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Anything for a friend.
    Apr 4, 2017
    Firebird Zoom, Dragonclaw and Lodish like this.