XenoMind
Mods:
Birthday:
Jul 29, 1992 (Age: 31)
Amatuer Game Developer

Share This Page

XenoMind

Phantasmal Quasar, 31

It happened. OverWatch has taken over my life, I'm once again not being productive. Mar 29, 2017

1. Maracna
      Maracna
      Uh, how do I send PMs in this forum? do I need to have more forum posts or something?
      1. MistyTheNeko likes this.
      2. MistyTheNeko
        MistyTheNeko
        To make a "PM" you have to start a conversation without posting in any threads. I'll give an example and make one now.
        Dec 1, 2017
        Maracna likes this.
    2. CodeineMonty
    3. XenoMind
      XenoMind
      It happened. OverWatch has taken over my life, I'm once again not being productive.
      1. Nibolas O Anelbozas
        Nibolas O Anelbozas
        oh well, you know what i discovered when i bought Breath of the Wild? the fact that i'm not being able to play like a maniac (even though i could) is helping me enjoy the game even more, mostly because I play only 2 to 4 hour on random days of the week. so yeah, maybe you can use this for your own u_u
        Mar 29, 2017
    4. XenoMind
      XenoMind
      Help, addicted to Elder Scrolls skyrim again. D:
      1. enderlordalatreon likes this.
      2. enderlordalatreon
        enderlordalatreon
        That's not something to need help from, what you "might" need help with is the crashing of that game, yikes.
        Jan 28, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 29, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Amatuer Game Developer
    I am an artist from DeviantArt called XenoMind. I am also known as RoboticMasterMind on steam, NexusMods and Youtube. I mod many games from Elders scrolls Skyrim, Left4Dead2, Sonic Generations, Gmod, and both don't starve and don't starve together. I'm also in school for game design and development and part of a small team of developers for a fanmade game project, known as Project Nitro-Crash Bash LIVE. Mainly doing art, 3d modeling, and some animations. However I have some limited knowledge of lua and C# programming.

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    RoboticMasterMind