Share This Page

Gobi Slave

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male, from Avos

Considering the potential for postgame story. Mar 26, 2017

Gobi Slave was last seen:
Sep 26, 2022
    1. Gobi Slave
      Gobi Slave
      Considering the potential for postgame story.
    2. Gobi Slave
      Gobi Slave
      Writing the best Starbound story ever.
      1. Jonesy
  • About

Author
    Right now, I'm putting together a story that I plan to take to Chucklefish and petition them to help me turn it into an animated series.

7 travellers, each of a different race, united under the Protectorate banner.

-A Human: The last surviving member of the Terrene Protectorate. He saw the destruction of Earth firsthand.
    -An Avian: A celebrity amongst his people. He was inducted into the Kluexian priesthood, but was subsequently captured and sentenced to death for trying to expose the corruption behind the idolatrous church of Kluex.
    -A Floran: She wants to blow up the Ruin for fun.
    -A Hylotl: She is still in shock after narrowly escaping death at the hands of Agaran savages. She wants to fight, but struggles giving up her pacifist ways.
    -A Novakid: A lawkeeper in his hometown. He joins the group because he can't imagine anything else being better for him.
    -A Glitch: One of the few self-aware Glitch. He was an outcast from his people who sought refuge in attempting to record the history of a Novakid village.
    -An Apex: A Minikog researcher desperately searching for a chance to leave.

Now that you've read that, don't rip me off before I finish, ok? Send me suggestions if you want, but don't steal my idea.
    I certainly didn't mention all of my characters here, but to do so would take too long (and reveal too much).

Thanks for reading.