Comments on Profile Post by TheTinfoilCat

1. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Good Nirning, sleep well.
    (Nirning: Noun, a replacement for any time based salutation.
    Ex: "Good nirning guys!" instead of "Good morning guys!" given it's not morning for everyone.)
    Mar 24, 2017
    TheTinfoilCat and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    Well, that's interesting! Where did you pick that one up?
    Mar 27, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  3. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Made it up myself. So called because at the time I was playing a lot of Skyrim, so I picked up the name of that world.
    Mar 27, 2017
    TheTinfoilCat likes this.
  4. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    I thought so! But I wasn't sure, because the Nirn COULD have been from something else.

What kind of character do you usually play? If I don't stop myself, I tend to fall into a stealthy mage character. One that often steals books and sweet rolls. Sometimes gems/jewelry/SHINY THINGS, but I leave the gold alone. People need money to buy food. I wouldn't want them to starve. I am a thief with standards!
    Mar 27, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  5. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    I played a sneaky archer who saw vampires and got to work solving the problem, saw dragons and solved the problem, then, on a mission to help Vilja, (a modded companion) she went and slayed the first Dragonborn for interrupting her sleep. (She'd had a long year, and wasn't very amused.)
    Mar 27, 2017
  6. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Right now I have it modded to encourage me to play a vampire mage. My plan is to join the Dawnguard, get it set up, get infected, become a normal vampire, then proceed to mages collage, and from there roll with what the game gives me. (My earlier game I hadn't planned on dealing with the vampires, but they killed my friend.)
    Mar 27, 2017
  7. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    Are you having fun with that build? (Curious) It sounds interesting, from the story aspect.

Personally, I've never messed with vampires much. Unless it was killing them. I never quite got over stumbling across the Redwater Den. Especially since I had Inigo - modded companion, too! - with me at the time. I was so sad that I couldn't save the skooma addicts. :(
    Mar 27, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  8. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Well... Errm... I should actually start it now that it's modded...
    I just have the mods in and a plan.
    Mar 27, 2017
  9. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    Hehe, are you procrastinating? XD
    Mar 27, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.
  10. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Maaaaaybe... I might also be procrastinating from a lot of other games I'm playing...
    Mar 27, 2017
  11. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    Awww. But, but, but! Your games love you! They miss you! They need you! They're your friends~! You should pay attention to them. *Trying To Keep A Straight Face*
    Mar 27, 2017
    Jimlad 42 likes this.