Comments on Profile Post by General Nuclear

1. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Don't be getting nostalgic on us now..
    Mar 23, 2017
  2. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Ah, cool. So that's what the great general looked like in his past glory days.
    (As opposed to his present glory days.)
    Mar 24, 2017
  3. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    actually no i don't have a picture of the original general nuclear on this forum. i mean the original one that i made before i joined this forum.
    Mar 24, 2017
  4. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    he was more robot like, his uniform was painted on and he had a nuke strapped on to his back with belts, had a thinner head and a golden green glowing monocle like eye laser sticking out of one of his eye sockets, golden shoulder pads with inverted radioactive warning signs painted on, lots of green glowing cables from his joints.
    Mar 24, 2017
  5. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    still had a general hat but without the radioactive icon on it figure i shouldn't over do it with all those radioactive warning sighs.
    maybe i one day show him here.
    Mar 24, 2017
  6. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Sounds like he would have quite the story behind him..
    Mar 24, 2017
  7. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    i actually never made a story to him i had planed to and to make a comic about him inspired by a mix of the time superman got sent to the future and general zod took over the world and terminator but with gen nuke as the anti hero hero trying to prevent his own actions in the past.
    Mar 24, 2017
  8. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    also general nuclear is actaully a dead cyborg with a artifaction intelligent that have taken over his body with all his memorys so he still act much like he would when he was alive
    Mar 24, 2017
  9. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Now that would make an awesome story..
    Mar 24, 2017