Comments on Profile Post by MistyTheNeko

1. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Hey! I take (very mild) offense to that! I did it before him! (I just limited myself to the clan thread, and then to Hel's thread, then anyone who challenged me, and now anyone who makes profile posts that I reply to which I try to make all of them.)
    Mar 23, 2017
  2. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Sorry, but I met him before I met you, so therefore it was quite obvious I would choose him. Plus I didn't really know you did all of that until yesterday/today (today most certainly)
    Mar 23, 2017
  3. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Fair enough, as mentioned I stick to my corner of the forums and don't often leave.
    Mar 23, 2017
  4. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    I mostly stick to the introduction threads and forum games, as well as other people's statuses.
    Mar 23, 2017
  5. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    Jimlad likes EVERYTHING he sees. Zoom usually likes one person's posts. That's why Jimlad uses like nukes and Zoom strategically like-bombs.
    Mar 23, 2017
  6. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    You're right... I do notice I don't often get hit by collateral... *Sigh* He's a disgrace to chivalrous liker kind. (Read: me. It's lonely being the only liker with a code of chivalry.)
    Mar 23, 2017
  7. Hel
    Hel
    @Jimlad 42 if theres a day to celebrate zoom doing it, we celebrate yours for a week
    Mar 23, 2017
  8. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Yay!
    Mar 23, 2017
  9. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    WE SHALL CELEBRATE A YEAR FOR ALL!
    Mar 23, 2017