Comments on Profile Post by Xylia

1. Xylia
    Xylia
    Awesome side-scroller vehicular action with some top-down run and gun, and it's also a metroidvania game that is very faithful to the original NES game of the same name.
    Mar 21, 2017
    Waffle-Chan and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    You should try out Cave Story(Switch, 3DS, DS, Steam, PC, Linux, Mac, etc.), it's a metroidvania platformer, with bullet-hell elements
    Jun 1, 2017
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    Already did that one, lol. And yeah it's a decent game though the story is a bit too dark for my preferences. I don't like the "everybody dies" type thing.
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  4. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    The best ending is actually good. I'm guessing you rode on the dragon(that gives you the worst ending)
    Jun 1, 2017
  5. Xylia
    Xylia
    No, fact is I never beat the game, because I know the optional cave exists, and I'd like to do that.... but it's way too freaking hard even on Easy. Instant death everywhere.
    Jun 1, 2017
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    But what I meant, is how a lot of major characters, like King and that girl... they die. And I hate that. The village is all sad music when you go back there, and the only ones who survive are a few in the cages (though one of them IS your girlfriend from the grasslands)...
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  7. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    If you get the best ending, everyone survives(except king and what's-her-face). Also I wouldn't call Chaco your girlfriend(*cough* *cough* Curly *cough* *cough*)
    Jun 1, 2017
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, she's good enough for your character to sleep with, at least. Curly I see as more of a... partner, or comrade. I mean, yeah, you can get your mitts on certain clothing of hers, but that doesn't mean she's your GF.
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  9. Xylia
    Xylia
    I mean not only do you sleep with Chaco... she also heals you with the power of love (by spawning hearts) near the end too.
    Jun 1, 2017
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    And Chaco totally wants you to get some jelly to put out the fire in her fireplace before you enter it.
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  11. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    You don't really sleep with Chaco though, you go to bed and wake up next to her. Also have you seen the Iron Bond?
    Jun 1, 2017
  12. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    Sexual innuendos aside she's not really a reoccurring character. She's just some lonely girl in the forest
    Jun 1, 2017
  13. Xylia
    Xylia
    Dude, the innuendo is everywhere. I think Pixel pretty much intended for people to assume that "it" happened. And Iron Bond? You mean that rope you need to save Curly with?
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  14. Xylia
    Xylia
    Until the end of the game, that is, when she heals you by spawning hearts... lol
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  15. Waffle-Chan
  16. Xylia
    Xylia
    Oh. That. I suppose there is that. I dunno mebbe Chaco was just this side fling lol. I mean, don't get me wrong, Curly is cool and all but can't help but to be attracted to the bunny girl who seems... rather open minded and forthcoming about it.
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  17. Xylia
    Xylia
    At the end (before the last boss), when Chaco is in the cages with the other Mimiga, if you're missing health you can talk to her and a bunch of hearts spawn that you can pick up to heal yourself with.
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  18. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    Yeah, I guess it's all up to interpretation

Yeah, I just saw that. It's at the bottom of the page
    Jun 1, 2017
  19. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    Also she might be bisexual. You can get the lipstick as either Curly or Quote
    Jun 1, 2017
  20. Xylia
    Xylia
    I think that's more of a side-effect of the mod that they used to make Curly a playable character, but you could see it that way I suppose. It seems like it fits Chako's character.
    Jun 1, 2017
    Waffle-Chan likes this.
  21. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    Yeah, like I said "I guess it's all up to interpretation"
    Jun 1, 2017