Comments on Profile Post by MistyTheNeko

1. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    For our sins!
    Mar 20, 2017
  2. Surenu
    Surenu
    I don't suffer from mondays anymore. I put my lectures next semester (which is, like in two weeks) so that I have mondays off, and I work my new job from home. I got up around 1300 hours today ^_^
    Mar 20, 2017
  3. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I don't really mind mondays. They are only as bad as you make them out to be.
    Mar 20, 2017
  4. Surenu
    Surenu
    Yeah. I remember waking up on mondays and suddenly finding out I was outta coffee. That was torture.
    Mar 20, 2017
  5. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Surprisingly, I am not addicted to coffee. I think I get addicted super easily psycologically but with a lot of effort physically.
    Mar 20, 2017
  6. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Well for me this is the Monday after spring break. I'm tired and most of my body hurts and I just wanna go home. Plus I'm allergic to coffee.
    Mar 20, 2017
  7. Surenu
    Surenu
    Allergic to coffee? Damn gurl, I feel for ya. That's... I wouldn't wish that upon my worst enemy o_o
    Mar 20, 2017
  8. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Well, I like the taste of it but I get sick to the stomach. I feel left out.
    Mar 20, 2017
  9. Surenu
    Surenu
    That's unfortunate. Could it be that it's brewed too strong?
    Mar 20, 2017
  10. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Well here's a quick tip: When you haven't drunk any coffee in a long time (a year or so if I remember right) your body is more subceptible to it's energising effect and it should keep you up for a while.
    Mar 20, 2017
  11. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    @Surenu I wish it was, but nope. It just happens.
    Mar 20, 2017
  12. Surenu
    Surenu
    :( sad
    Mar 20, 2017