Oops - not on vacation anymore! Hi, though. May 4, 2014

Djinn was last seen:
Jan 18, 2018
    1. Waffle-Chan
      Waffle-Chan
      Happy birthday!
    2. Arra
      Arra
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOATM- I MEAN PEGLACI MAN!
      1. HunterC1998 and Jimlad 42 like this.
      2. Jimlad 42
        Jimlad 42
        Happy Birthda- WHAT IS THAT AND WHY IS IT LOOKING AT ME TWICE?!
        Mar 30, 2017
        HunterC1998 likes this.
    3. Wartavian
      Wartavian
      Heya, Djinn.
      Wondering if Peglaci will actually be updated to 1.2? Have not used the mod, but it seems great and I would love if it was updated.
    4. Gratuitous Lurking
      Gratuitous Lurking
      Admittedly I've been a little quiet and not been pestering, but I do have those finished codex sorta entries I had been writing at one point for the Peglaci if you're interested still. All set up to work in Starbound, though I admit I hadn't tested em or made a proper cover sprite for them yet. >_>
    5. 404UNF
      404UNF
      how's the mod bro! i hope you're not pushing yourself! :)
    6. varn1111
      varn1111
      hey i hope you are alright and not under too much stress with the mod and realife clashing around i just wanted to say how greatfull i am for you not droping this amazing mod.
      ohh and if i can help you with ideas,codexes and lore i would be pleased to do so(im pretty green with codeing but i do win awards with writeing :D)
    7. K'Braid
      K'Braid
      I'm curious as to how the update is going. If it's proving rather tedious, have you considered asking another modder who has also ported a race mod to 1.0 for assistance?
      1. Djinn
        Djinn
        The real issue is porting the guns, which are tricky, but the REAL real issue is that I'm really tight on time for work and school both - 70 page research paper due at the end of August, and then I'm heading to Paris for two weeks. I'd like to get a formal release out before then, but I might be biting off more than I can chew.
        Aug 20, 2016
      2. Djinn
        Djinn
        Aug 20, 2016
        K'Braid likes this.
      3. K'Braid
        K'Braid
        mind if i broadcast the signal(post it to reddit)?
        The thought to only now came to me
        Aug 20, 2016
        Djinn likes this.
    8. Tenyoken
      Tenyoken
      Hey Djinn, I noticed how much work has gone into the Peglaci mod, and I'm really impressed. I would like to donate monetarily, but I never could get my head round credit cards, I'm not a bright fellow! So was there any game you had your eye on with Steam? I'm completely content with my games list. Also, I had some lore to run over with you based on the Peglaci Canibal faction, if you'd like to hear it that is!
      1. Djinn
        Djinn
        Aug 19, 2016
      2. Tenyoken
        Tenyoken
        Awesome, I'll add some funds when I can! Ok, get ready for lore.
        Aug 20, 2016
      3. Tenyoken
        Tenyoken
        The Peglaci Cannibals are what the Peglaci would have Become had they not been uplifted by the Giants, they are the few who spurned their teachings, and decided their old way of life was better.
        Aug 20, 2016
    9. Fruiteyes
      Fruiteyes
      Hey, are you planning on updating the just explosives mod any time soon? I know some of the explosives items are in 1.0 now officially, but some of the pulse guns and so forth are items I'd really like to be able to use again.
    10. K'Braid
      K'Braid
      Whoops, I forgot to remove one of my own mods I had placed on top of yours. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.

I updated the download file, removed the change I made to the AI portrait.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. K'Braid
        K'Braid
        I took a crack at it (without any knowledge on how to do so), was a lot harder than i thought it would be!
        Jul 23, 2016
      3. Djinn
        Djinn
        I've been working on porting it and I'm having trouble myself - and I WROTE most of the code I'm confused by! Ha! Anyhow, hoping to get something stable and semi-integrated out this week.
        Jul 23, 2016
      4. K'Braid
        K'Braid
        I wish you the best of luck!
        Jul 23, 2016
    11. K'Braid
      K'Braid
    12. kyurem000
      kyurem000
      hey your peglaci mods sounds are off. the starter gun has no firing sound and the weapon swings dont have any sound as well exept for " hmph "
    13. Atromixx
      Atromixx
      Hey, When you going to update the Just Explosives mod?
      1. Fruiteyes likes this.
    14. Sigm4
      Sigm4
      How would I be able to find all top tier peglaci weapons? Are they colored in a certain way, or what certain stations do I need to use? Because I looked in the Peglaci Box, and all there was there was the emergency pistol.
    15. paganmonk
      paganmonk
      Quick question, i accidentally trashed the emergency pistol, is there a way to get another one?
      1. Djinn
        Djinn
        I thiiiiink that it's available through the Peglaci Box, which can be 3D printed for free
        Oct 7, 2015
      2. paganmonk
        paganmonk
        Awesome thanks!
        Oct 10, 2015
    16. Luthor614
      Luthor614
      Hey Djinn, have you considered tossing the Peglaci up on GitHub? Might make your life easier if you had a team working with you instead :)
    17. Kayuko
      Kayuko
      Since you're pretty busy with the Peglaci and it came up in the IRC Channel I decided to go for fixing your Just Explosives mod, hope you're fine with that. o.o
      It's really just a compatibility patch, changing the Luas and Jsons.
      Tho I made the Wallpiercer disappear once exploded, since I kinda thought that's how it was intended to be.
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/0v6i2fcejrrsaa2/JustExplosive-Spirited.zip?dl=0
      1. (0_____0) and Varixai like this.
    18. (0_____0)
      (0_____0)
      Do you planing to update Just explosives mod ?
      1. Varixai, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and Kayuko like this.
      2. Djinn
        Djinn
        I would like to, but not for a while - terrified to see how broken it is! Need to get the Peglaci mod stable, first.
        Jun 19, 2015
    19. Byzantine
      Byzantine
      Contragulations on Magnficent Modder Djinn!
    20. laz2727
  • About

Birthday:
    March 29