Home Page:

Share This Page

Aegonian

Weight of the Sky, Male

Aegonian was last seen:
Sep 27, 2021
    1. LORD_ZEFIR
      LORD_ZEFIR
      Hello, dear Aegonian, I have been playing with your beautiful mod for a long time, but I would like to ask - can I create a language localization patch for your mod? That would be fine) Thanks for your attention!
    2. 8BitBento
      8BitBento
      Hi there, first things first, love the mod. Everything is very well thought out and in depth, which keeps my lore-addicted squirrel brain veeeery happy.

However, I keep hitting an issue where using a BYOS ship with the Avikan keeps leaving the imprint on the background of the ship permanently. I've tried a few BYOS mods now, including the Elithian BYOS, but the issue still happens.
    3. Sock_Bunny
      Sock_Bunny
      Hi again! Would it be okay if I were to use the same month-finding mathematical formula for a different mod (Betabound)? Like before, I only need to check the current month (so two lines).
      If that's okay, I'll sneak it in the next update and credit you in the mod description for "Making the equation that made the seasonal events possible!"
      1. Aegonian likes this.
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Sure thing, feel free to use it if you add a mention in the description of your mod!
        Sep 30, 2020
        Sock_Bunny likes this.
    4. Sock_Bunny
      Sock_Bunny
      Hi! :D

I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to use your mod's Event Utility and Invisibility/Cloaking scripts in one of my mods (Shattered Alchemy).

If it's okay with you, the scripts will be used to make an item change depending on the current holiday, and Potions of Invisibility/Shrouding Fog work as expected.

If there's any format for how you'd like to be credited, please let me know!
      1. Aegonian likes this.
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Hey, sorry for the late reply! I'm fine with you using those scripts, glad you asked! There's a few ways of crediting that I like: a mod can use ERM as a dependancy, but I imagine you'd prefer your mod to be standalone. The other format is a mention in your mod's description mentioning that those scripts came from ERM, preferably with a short link to the original mod so it's easier to find for people. That's all!
        Mar 2, 2020
        Sock_Bunny likes this.
      3. Sock_Bunny
        Sock_Bunny
        YEAH, YOU BETTER BE SORRY-- nah, I'm just kidding! I'll definitely be able to put a mention in the mod description!

Thank you so much :D
        Mar 2, 2020
        Aegonian likes this.
    5. kapaT
      kapaT
      Здраствуйте мне нравится ваш мод очень нравится прям копец как нравится и у меня идея можно ли добавить в какой нибудь обновление добавить рассу божества и с транспортом кораблем броней и тд надеюсь вы посмотрите мой коментарий
      1. Sock_Bunny likes this.
    6. Arkenyx
      Arkenyx
      Hey, so i recently started making my own race mod... And well, there's this thing in your mod, the backdoor thingy. I'm just totally in love with it, and wondered if i may use your script for my mod. I'd really love to be able to make my own backdoor-like object, and I lack the knowledge to write a script for it. I'd credit you, link your mod, anything. If i can't, well, just a "no" will suffice, i would understand.
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        If credit is given and a link to the mod is provided, you have my permission to use the background door scripts and animations! Good luck with your race mod, it can be a daunting but very fun challenge!
        Feb 26, 2019
        DrVoodoo likes this.
    7. rl.starbound
      rl.starbound
      Love the mod! It adds so much. A friend runs a server and I'm trying to get him to install it but he doesn't want large mods. He does want a working keypad, though, and your mod is the only one I know that has it. Would you mind if I pulled out the alliancekeypad or avikankeypad into a standalone mod? I'd give credit for the resources and I'd rename the them so they won't conflict if someone has both mods installed.
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Glad you're enjoying the mod! If you provide a link to the original mod and give credit in the description, you have my permission to release those keypads as standalone content!
        Feb 26, 2019
        DrVoodoo likes this.
    8. Stone_Bear
    9. dvc8086
      dvc8086
      Love your mod! I just wish the the new races would come out soon!
      1. Cryptoid likes this.
    10. AuroraSnowfall
      AuroraSnowfall
      i wonder if avali race would exist in real galaxy.......that would be gr8
      1. Relten
        Relten
        But m8, Aego didn't make the Avali, he made the Avikan.
        Sep 28, 2017
        Cryptoid and RAVEPMW like this.
    11. Ser-matticus
      Ser-matticus
      do you mind explaining how you managed to make your own up-gradable crafting stations, i want to make a add on mod for the avail to have alternate vanilla stations
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Upgradeable crafting tables are configured a bit differently from regular objects, as you have multiple object configs (thing like the description, prive and interactData) within the same JSON file. The most important thing is, of course, the LUA script that actually makes the objects upgradeable: "/objects/crafting/upgradeablecraftingobjects/upgradeablecraftingobject.lua"
        Jun 19, 2017
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        I'd recommend unpacking either the vanilla assets, or the Elithian ones, and taking a look at the files for one of the upgradeable crafting tables. There's a lot of stuff to cover, but when you're looking the files themselves, it isn't all that daunting.
        Jun 19, 2017
      3. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        The most important things to keep in mind are the upgradeable object script, and the fact that the appearance of the crafting table is determined by an animationState (meaning that you need to create a custom .animation for your object). If you have any questions after looking through the files, I'd be happy to help!
        Jun 19, 2017
    12. OzonSF
      OzonSF
      Hello Aegonian, I'm working on an interface overhaul and I wanted to ask if can I upload a patch with some of elithian ui edited by me? Here are some images http://imgur.com/a/7qFyQ , thanks in advance.
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        You have my permission to include the Elithian interfaces in your mod. I quite like your versions of the interfaces, they look really clean!
        Jun 10, 2017
        Roskii Heiral and OzonSF like this.
      2. OzonSF
        OzonSF
        Nice! Thank you!
        Jun 10, 2017
    13. 24/7Gamer
      24/7Gamer
      I can't uninstall your mod it always says a certain thing needs permission but there isn't an option to give it permissions.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. 24/7Gamer
        24/7Gamer
        when I try to delete it says it requires administration so I click continue and it says that AJ/asnei needs permissions. But I've tried giving all permissions to all the options.
        May 22, 2017
      3. lazarus78
        lazarus78
        Then you don't have permission to delete it. Get someone who does.
        May 22, 2017
      4. 24/7Gamer
        24/7Gamer
        im the only one who has an account on this computer
        May 29, 2017
    14. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Just wanna say thanks for making the mysterious merchant sell two weapons a day. This will make getting the weapons a lot easier for me.
    15. Armok
      Armok
      hugely excited for the theleans, the way their technology operates and their appearance in spore has only made me more excited XD. can't wait for the next major update!
    16. ItsMySoul
    17. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      I'm sorry if i'm posting too much but could I give some feedback on the DS-03 frost? It is a good weapon but it needs to freeze enemies faster and a special ability
      like one that allows it to shoot icicles would make the weapon more worth obtaining.
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        I'll look into reducing the time to freeze on the weapon, but if I do change it I might also need to change the duration of the frozen effect, otherwise the weapon would quickly become overpowered despite its relatively low damage output.
        Feb 26, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Concerns about overpoweredness are also a big reason for why the weapon doesn't have a secondary attack. I try to balance the utility of a weapon versus its power, and as this weapon scores high in utility (it can do things no other weapon can, making it very powerful), its strength has to suffer for it.
        Feb 26, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      3. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Thanks for the answer. I would agree with the faster freeze = faster cooldown idea. I just think It's one of those weapons that could use a special ability on it's part of being two handed. I'm fine with it not having one though :).
        Feb 26, 2017
    18. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      Does the activesundrainercore do anything yet?
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        Not yet, it's an item that will be used in the quest for a future Unique Weapon (although the weapon itself is already in the files, and is functional in-game too).
        Feb 26, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
    19. Gearzoid II
      Gearzoid II
      I beat the ruin as my Trink character but there is no indication of the quest you mentioned with the admiral being completed. Does killing the ruin as a Trink complete
      the quest or is it not implemented?
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        The conversation with Admiral Lyiin is the only story quest available to the Trink at the moment, but more story quests are planned for the future. Defeating the Ruin will be a prerequisite for those quests once they get added, though!
        Feb 22, 2017
        Gearzoid II likes this.
      2. Gearzoid II
        Gearzoid II
        Thanks for the reply :)
        Feb 23, 2017
    20. OctoSHarkTasaurus
      OctoSHarkTasaurus
      Unfortunate that Hea-hoans won't be featured, they were some of the most culturally interesting races in the forums. While the spritework would be hard, it wouldn't be impossible. As for now, the Jorgasians shall suffice as a new bird race (by the way, and idea as to when the next big, as in new race, update will be coming along??).
      1. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        I've thought about adding the Hea-Hoan, and it might still happen at some point, but their anatomy is very hard to pull off in Starbound. They'd probably need a hefty redesign to fit into the game properly. I also haven't spoken to their original creator in a long time, and have no idea what his thoughts on adding the race would be..
        Feb 13, 2017
      2. Aegonian
        Aegonian
        No ETA on a new race yet. I'm slowly working on new body sprites, as well as weapons and other items, but it might be a while yet before the next race is ready.
        Feb 13, 2017
  • About

Home Page:
    http://elithianalliance.forumotion.com/