Comments on Profile Post by Sock of Retribution

1. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    I've once before written a story at a friend's request. As for commissions, you are the first person I've ever had ask. I suppose that makes the answer a resounding "maybe!"
    Feb 24, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Sock of Retribution
    Sock of Retribution
    Well that at least gives me some reassurance. I like Reksanden's and your characters, it would be cool if I could roleplay with them come summer when I'll hopefully have access to Discord again if all is well. I know that might sound a bit demanding, it's just that I'm eager to get closer to a side of the avali community which I believe is of a very high quality!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Sock of Retribution
    Sock of Retribution
    I've also been contemplating a story adaption of Jiro's earlier life/backstory lately, and I instantly thought of you as the best avali fandom writer I know and the best candidate for such a thing. The more I think about it, though, the more a long and detailed plot description would be necessary; that would make for a proportionately long and detailed story.
    May 16, 2017
  4. J_Mourne
    J_Mourne
    You're more than welcome to shoot me a PM with your thoughts. I'm always happy to read what others have written and provide some feedback if wanted.

That said, I can't really make any promises without knowing more about the project. I've been having to devote the majority of my time to finding summer work so that I can afford to update my PC before it melts entirely. Writing time has been scarcer than I'd like.
    May 20, 2017