Comments on Profile Post by HunterC1998

1. Parrotte
    Parrotte
    *blank, confused stare*
    A-aawk...?
    What's that! What's that! Aaawk~~!
    Feb 20, 2017
    themushroomlord and HunterC1998 like this.
  2. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Basically Penguin Syndicate, just ran by Miss Alkane and has a Stardew Valley theme for funsies.
    Feb 20, 2017
    themushroomlord and Parrotte like this.
  3. Parrotte
    Parrotte
    I must admit I have absolutely no idea what Penguin Syndicate is. Is it a mafia version of Club Penguin?
    Neither have I really played Stardew Valley yet. :/

Basically I don't think I'd be a very good addition to the playerbase right now haha!
    Feb 20, 2017
  4. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Oh...Really? I swear I thought you played one a while back...Well, it's a chat based game where everyone is given a role, of either a civilian sided helper, or and EVIL PENGUIN! Penguins know who their buddies are, civilians only know themselves, some can learn who others are, eliminate and so on, and you must eliminate the opposing team.
    Feb 20, 2017
  5. Parrotte
    Parrotte
    Soooooo I'm right. It is Mafia (the party game)
    It is interesting (I've watched someone's youtube videos on a W40k spinoff) but these games require an amount of planning and timing which I expect people on forums to simply not have, what with timezones, school/work times, and people not bothering to respond in the first place.

So even though I'd like to thank you for asking, I'm going to have to pass.
    Feb 20, 2017
  6. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Okay I can understand that, and yes Mafia, sorry, brainfart, we were planning on 24 hour days for different timezones and we are enforcing a rule that if people don't meet a 3 message minimum, they suffer a punishment first night, next night they are eliminated from the game if they have no reason, and Miss Alkane actually has it figured out already.
    Feb 20, 2017
    themushroomlord likes this.
  7. Parrotte
    Parrotte
    Oh. I was working from the presumption that it would be like, a discord/skype based game, not a forum based game.
    I've never seen a forum-based game work. I'd rather not bother with the trolls and unresponsive people it brings.

Again, although I appreciate the invite and wish you all a lot of fun, I think I'll still have to pass on your generous offer.
    Feb 20, 2017
  8. Parrotte
    Parrotte
    (I'm off to bed. If you post another message I'll respond to it tomorrow afternoon/evening GMT+1. School 'n stuff. sadface.)
    Feb 20, 2017
  9. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Okay, understand completely.
    Feb 20, 2017